Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 NL East Division Champs Washington Nationals(News, Notes, Scores, and Discussion)

just654

Harper will be our best hitter, I'd rather he hit 2nd-3rd-4th.

Ramos batting 4th is the big one though. He's got a lot of power and has the potential to be a monster in that spot, but there is a big difference from hitting 8th and not having any real pressure to produce and hitting 4th and being THE clean up guy.

Harper will be our best hitter, I'd rather he hit 2nd-3rd-4th.

Ramos batting 4th is the big one though. He's got a lot of power and has the potential to be a monster in that spot, but there is a big difference from hitting 8th and not having any real pressure to produce and hitting 4th and being THE clean up guy.

Probably a big reason why Harper is 5th IMO. I think you can get a ton more out of Ramos at the plate with Harper behind him rather than a pitcher. 

UGH. I hate when MLB.tv blacks out my games when we play the Mets on SNY. I can't watch at the office. Anyone have any suggestions? The only thing I can get is the radio feed when I'm blacked out ... and Channel surfing seems to have been shut down again.

Any streaming options or am I screwed to having to listen only?

Also, doesn't appear that either SNY or MASN give an online viewing option like ESPN and others do to let you use your cable's online subscription to watch online.

Archived