Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Chris Russell- Bill Cowher Front Runner

KingGibbs

This seems to be the rumor every time we need a coach. I don't believe it, and I really don't want it to be true. Cowher is not all that great of a coach. That and the fact that he's been out of it for several years now, nah. No more retreads please, we've tried that repeatedly. 

Said Cowher is recharged and ready to go. Also said that they've talked several times. Thoughts?

Not no but HELL NO! Don't want any retreads and I certainly don't want another celebrity HC, have we learned nothing from the last 4 years?? Personally I never thought Cowher was all that great of a coach anyway. How long did it take him to win a SB with an all pro cast ??? Too long!! No doubt Cowher would want full control as did Shamaham. Bad move, and if it is the move than I will not watch any football at all, I will boycott the games, the NFL completely, will not buy merchandise, NOTHING.

Oh Good sweet merciful Lord NO! The guy who started Kendal Stewart for 8 long years (or something like that).

He had a HoF RB and a HoF DC, with buttloads of talent. I can't stand this guy and will never understand how on Earth he gets talked about.

.623 winning percentage usually gets you talked about.

Name me a great coach that didn't have HOF people surrounding him.  And Dick Lebeau wasn't the DC the entire time Cowher was in Pittsburgh.  Give the man his due. 

Archived