Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Chris Russell- Bill Cowher Front Runner

KingGibbs

Perhaps we already have a GM. He just hasn't been officially named yet.

Morroco Brown....

I feel like I have been hearing about the legend of Morroco Brown for a decade.

"I heard he is 7 feet tall. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eye and bolts of lighting from his arse!"

I don't think we are run smart enough to have an actual plan honestly. Most likely Snyder has his wish list, he is going to get drunk and fly his plane to Art Briles house and hire him in the middle of the night in about 2 weeks. We will then throw together a ****ty front office of the same cast of characters and then spend the next 4-5 years rebuilding. It is how we roll. Can't wait!

Last time I saw Bill he had a huge smile...

...because he was standing close the stage of the victoria´s secret show. XD

I rather have someone who is coaching right now and not visiting model shows. I want a workaholic. A football junky.

Maybe someone like Gibbs or Shanahan? Those guys never leave the office...

HIRE Bill Polian NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let HIM hire a Coach

What he said!  We need a team president first and they can make all of the football decisions from there.  None of this mess where we hire coordinators before the head coach has been named nonsense.  I hope and pray we get things right this time.  

Redskins Live:

BMitch doesn't want a retread coach - would be in favor of DSmith with RMorris as the DC

SSprings wants Danny Smith

Trevor wants Bill O'Brien

Chick said rumors are DSmith & RGrimm interested in the position

I don't want Danny Smith anywhere near this team. He's done enough damage. I'd save Russ as a 'lol what the heck let's wreck this team' option.

Beware smokescreens and misdirections

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/28/beware-smokescreens-and-misdirections/

"Every year at this time, the ever-growing NFL media horde combines with the always-active coaching carousel to create a strong possibility of deliberate smokescreens and misdirections..."

I hope the Cowher talk is a smoke screen.

I would think Snyder is tired of wasting money.  Cuz he has wasted a ton.

Dan needs to find his Bobby Beathard.      Should have done that first years ago.

Losing Beathard was the start of the end for the Redskins.  We haven't recovered since his players got old and retired.

Archived