Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA: *TJAX*Davis, Clingan, RJ, McCoy, DJ, RC, McGlynn, EJ, Moore, Jordan, BMeri, Rogers, Hatcher, Geathers, Sharpton, Porter, Hayward, Lauvao, Roberts

DC9

Probably done with this type of character. Clark plays the role of grizzled vet schooling the youngens.

I still say bring him into camp as a non-roster invitee and see what he's got.

Yvan eht nioj, bro.

I'm pretty sure I saw a poster on here with the username LT Smash. Friend of yours?

They rotated. But that was the intent. The offense dictated who played what. Hopefully my guy Haz has shed those "chains" as well.

Yeah.. I think we've been sold a bill of goods on this whole "haztard was handcuffed by shanny" deal. There is and was too much talent on that defense for them to suck that bad as a unit. Im surprised there hasnt been similar stories about shanny gameplanning the st as well since they sucked just as bad as the defense.

I predict many headscratching calls, blown assignments and plain old vanilla defenses with rak and kerrigan again dropping back to defend the pass 50% of the time. Maybe haz lets his hair down and starts playing kill the qb.. but his body of work suggests otherwise.. his defenses have always been vanilla and always sucked.

Yeah.. I think we've been sold a bill of goods on this whole "haztard was handcuffed by shanny" deal. There is and was too much talent on that defense for them to suck that bad as a unit. Im surprised there hasnt been similar stories about shanny gameplanning the st as well since they sucked just as bad as the defense.

I predict many headscratching calls, blown assignments and plain old vanilla defenses with rak and kerrigan again dropping back to defend the pass 50% of the time. Maybe haz lets his hair down and starts playing kill the qb.. but his body of work suggests otherwise.. his defenses have always been vanilla and always sucked.

The fact that you want Shazier or Van Noy with the 2nd round pick makes any potential points you may have mute.

The fact that you want Shazier or Van Noy with the 2nd round pick makes any potential points you may have mute.

Hah, I think moot is the word you're looking for guy. And what is wrong with either of those two? talent is talent.. nevermind the fact that it will be miscast/misused. The guys are playmakers.

Hah, I think moot is the word you're looking for guy. And what is wrong with either of those two? talent is talent.. nevermind the fact that it will be miscast/misused. The guys are playmakers.

Count me all in for Shazier.  I don't think he falls though.

Listening to 9'ers radio out here ("KNBR 680, *the* sports leader" -- not as dynamic as "WWDC FM Washington, kick a$$ rock n roll", but anyway) and they're pretty high on Cam Fleming from Stanford playing RT.  He could be had in the 3rd?  If there's a worthy DL at #34, maybe follow the Smoot strategy -- fat boys wins my game.

Archived