Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shooting At Lax

ixcuincle

I live about 5 miles from LAX.  Gonna be flying out of there next Friday for Austin.  I'm sure security will be up the yingling.

Horrible incident.  I hate psychos.  Too many of them in this world.

Fixed it for ya.

Just when you start feeling good about humanity, stuff like this happens. 

I'm really starting to wonder if we're on the brink of something really bad. I don't know if it's a full on riot or a serious attempt to overthrow the government or what, but something makes me wonder if we're a few years, or even months, away from something that will completely alter our world a la 9/11.

I'm really starting to wonder if we're on the brink of something really bad. I don't know if it's a full on riot or a serious attempt to overthrow the government or what, but something makes me wonder if we're a few years, or even months, away from something that will completely alter our world a la 9/11.

Hmmm, could be...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LAX_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Gunman kills TSA agent at LAX, injures 2 others

A man pulled a semi-automatic rifle from a bag and shot his way past a security checkpoint at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday, killing a TSA officer and wounding two other people in an attack that sent terrified travelers running for cover and disrupted flights from coast to coast, authorities said.

The unidentified gunman was wounded in a shootout with police and was taken into custody, said Los Angeles police Assistant Chief Earl Paysinger. A motive wasn't immediately clear. A Transportation Security Administration union official said the TSA officer was killed, citing local union officials.

A law enforcement official said the shooting suspect is Paul Ciancia, 23, from New Jersey. He was wearing fatigues and carrying a bag containing a hand-written note that said he "wanted to kill TSA and pigs," the official said, who was briefed at LAX on the investigation and requested anonymity because was he was not authorized to speak publicly.

Common theme is mental illness. We need to get a handle on the mental illness problem.

100% accurate.

We can talk about restricting access to guns (which I am completely for), but the root of the problem lies with mentally disturbed individuals not having any type of intervention or help.

The claims of "Obama False Flag shooting to target the Tea Party and take our guns" have already begun all over the freaking Web.  

What a shock.

And I've got $50 that guarantees they'll find the shooter is a Ron Paul disciple. They're already finding out about his anti government paranoid outlook

Archived