Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

58 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Apparently I was bitten by a vampire while clearing one of those lairs. And then I turned, skin pale, hellfire eyes:ols:

I refused to feed (I don't even know how to) and I initially didn't want to screw up my character, but I got jumped by a small army of Stormcloaks, and turned on the vampiric Powers out of desperation.

Went straight up Dracula Untold on those fools.

You gotta find people sleeping and I think feeding is an option in addition to stealing from them 

i caught it in Oblivion. Thought it was pretty badass until the sun started draining my health and people ran at the sight of me lol. I looked like hell. 

Finally had to sleep all day and go out at night until I discovered the cure 

@Dont Taze Me Bro  Thanks for all the info man.  I swear the PS4's layout is more confusing and the loading times are longer than my old 360's.  Granted, it is a new gen console.  I don't want to spend another dime on this thing.  Not going to get another controller, or adapter.  Going to take it back, sit back and see if I ever get the urge to buy again.  Maybe the XB1.  I'm just not in to playing, to tell you the truth.  Forcing myself to get online.  After getting a huge taste of IW the first night, I was like, "man, what am I doing?"  Did well on COD4 but it's just not worth it.  I was playing better matches (albeit with a few hackers) on the 360 earlier in the year.  I drop $600 on everything to set this rig up, and it all revolved around this game that I'm kinda just going through the motions in.  It's nice to have internet, it's nice to have a new TV and cable and HBO, the games can go.

I'll go w/Battlefield if/when I ever have a desire to game competitively again.  Life just doesn't allow for it right now.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You gotta find people sleeping and I think feeding is an option in addition to stealing from them 

i caught it in Oblivion. Thought it was pretty badass until the sun started draining my health and people ran at the sight of me lol. I looked like hell. 

Finally had to sleep all day and go out at night until I discovered the cure 

Yeah I eventually figured it out. Went to go talk to someone at night and and a "Feed/ Talk to __" option box popped up. Apparently that's what I have to do to avoid turning full on vampire and essentially ruining this save

Not all that happy about it. The game didn't even tell me what to do when it happened.  Gotta find a way to cure it, but for now I guess I'm like Blade :ols:

Random question:  I don't game much, but have a PS4.  I don't know what to play now that I am done with Fallout 4.  I generally don't get the latest and greatest because I'm just not that serious about it.  Decembers are a slow month at work for me, so i may have some amount of spare time.  

So, if i pick up Battlefield 4, will it be a good game assuming the following:  

I've NEVER played a true first person shooter before (at least not since GoldenEye for Nintendo 64).

I do not have a headset to communicate with other people, and will not be getting one.

Even if i did, I will not cooperate with other people under any circumstances.

Thanks in advance.  

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Random question:  I don't game much, but have a PS4.  I don't know what to play now that I am done with Fallout 4.  I generally don't get the latest and greatest because I'm just not that serious about it.  Decembers are a slow month at work for me, so i may have some amount of spare time.  

So, if i pick up Battlefield 4, will it be a good game assuming the following:  

I've NEVER played a true first person shooter before (at least not since GoldenEye for Nintendo 64).

I do not have a headset to communicate with other people, and will not be getting one.

Even if i did, I will not cooperate with other people under any circumstances.

Thanks in advance.  

Battlefield 1 is a fantastic game.  You do not need a headset to play, but the not cooperating part seems childish.  There are squad leaders that will call out orders (in game, not necessarily over mics) to defend A or capture B that will show up on your screen.  It is a game that is best played with an objective first mindset.  So if your squad is going to capture flag C and you decide to just run around killing people or sitting across the screen to snipe, it is what it is.

You are paying for the experience that you want, so really, play anyhow you want to.  I will say this, for me at least, playing with random people, I don't mic up and when I get on a team or in a squad that only is worried about their K/D and not playing the objectives to win the game, it's not as much fun as when mic'd up with the ES crew on here, playing objectives, posting top scores overall and getting a win.

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

If you enjoyed fallout, go buy the Witcher 3. You will not like battlefield if you roll solo.

Not necessarily true.  I usually played all the Battlefield games solo and loved all of them.  But, it's more fun playing BF1 with a squad mic'd up.  But he can play TDM, Domination, etc.  and still have fun.  

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Dumb question alert!  Do i have to pay to play Battlefield 4 online?  Is there a subscription i need or is it free to use the network for this?  (As i said, not a big gamer). 

You can finish the single player campaign in like 5-6 hours but that's not really what the Battlefield series is known for. Multiplayer requires online access through a paid subscription on both PS4 and Xbox.

Taking **** back to Gamestop is sketchball.  First, the person that helped me immediately got jittery and had a subtle attitude the whole time.  Was short w/me.  Probably was thinkin "this mother****er".

I understand why.  It's 50% because I was being overly nice as I usually am, to steady a situation.  Dicksuckers like this nerd with 8 skin conditions and 0 conditioners ever used in his hair are apparently not about that lyfe.  They real.  Not like my super-nice-but-will-kill-you-with-my-hands ass.  This niceness I carry around 99.9% of the time is fake dawg.  I'm actually dying to curb stomp mother****ers until we got tomato puree lookin **** goin down the storm drain.

The other 50% as to why he was being a prick is because the return process is several steps and a lot of typing.  I had to give them my ****in fingerprint.  I was like damn man are the Gamestop police gonna come after me.  Gonna get court papers served for not turning off the console right one time on the first day and ****.

But then I got an original Wii and Wii sports.  Man, I was sore from playing Wii Tennis today.  I'm happy in my retirement from Call of Duty.  Got something like 35 kills and 4 deaths in a Team Deathmatch, got pumped, and still was like "nah".  Lost 20 bucks for COD4 bc it was a download.  If it's released by itself, I may get it with XB1 in order to save $140.  Infinite Warfare and PS4 make that much of a difference.  Man!

Another thing, 10 maps in COD4 instead of the 20 that were in the original.  Give me a ****ing break. That is THE game when it comes to maps.  I'll wait for 'em all, or maybe not at all.  Whatever.

On 11/22/2016 at 3:38 PM, No Excuses said:

If you enjoyed fallout, go buy the Witcher 3. You will not like battlefield if you roll solo.

I have one friend that I primarily play battlefield with and if he doesn't get on I just run some team deathmatch games. I've been playing battlefield for years so I'm pretty good but yeah, if you're new to the series or struggle a bit, playing battlefield solo is going to cause most people to rage quit. 

57 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Battlefield 4 is downloading.  Was almost lured in by Star Wars Battlefront on sale for $10, but kept my composure.  

I still have my copy of Battlefront mainly because I've stopped trading in games but it's not fun. It loses its luster very quickly and there simply isn't enough to do. The campaign for battlefield 4 is good enough to hold you over and there's still a large multiplayer community. Good pick up, you won't be disappointed. 

51 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Any tips?

I always played conquest in BF4. The best thing you can do is join a squad that isn't sniper dominated. If you can, wear your headset and chat with the other players. I liked using support because you can spam your C4 which makes it a lot easier to take out tanks. But the best thing you can do is join the best squad and cap flags. You'll get a ton of points playing the objective. Don't worry too much about your KDR. 

Archived