Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

It's just hard to argue with her stance on the banking industry.  Seems pretty common sense. 

Yup.

But money wins elections and she just pissed off a good chunk of the people with money.

It's sad it works that way, but it definitely works that way.

Yup.

But money wins elections and she just pissed off a good chunk of the people with money.

It's sad it works that way, but it definitely works that way.

Lizzy doesn't need the banks money to run a campaign.  Frankly, this should've been the first thing Obama did but he didn't do.  If it is too big to fail; then it is too big.  We need a trust buster Teddy R for the 21st century. 

Lizzy doesn't need the banks money to run a campaign.  Frankly, this should've been the first think Obama did but he didn't do.  If it is too big to fail; then it is too big.  We need a trust buster Teddy R for the 21st century. 

Hah.

I have significantly less faith in the political process in this country at the moment than you do, apparently. :)

Hah.

I have significantly less faith in the political process in this country at the moment than you do, apparently. :)

Want less faith??? Follow the Trans Pacific trade agreement details. Paul Ryan is supporting a bill to streamline things for Obama to get the pact easier for congress to approve. Cats and dogs sleeping together. Tell me the multinationals are not calling in their markers for this one! These politicians are doing as they are damn well told.

Lizzy doesn't need the banks money to run a campaign.  Frankly, this should've been the first thing Obama did but he didn't do.  If it is too big to fail; then it is too big.  We need a trust buster Teddy R for the 21st century. 

It is one of Obama failures for sure. It's too bad more Americans don't care.

What is really interesting though is if Warren rallies the base, it could definitely force Hillary's hand on this issue.

That's terrible.

Maybe, but that is scenero that may happen one day or it may have already happened.  One of the JFK conspiracies lays the blame at LBJ.   A power hungry veep wants the presidency so bad; they resort to nefaroius means to get rid of the President.  Fiction?  Fantasy?  Horror? 

I have no doubt people who want power, will resort to whatever means possible, even murder if it gets them the power they want.

Manipulate elections?   2004? 2000?

My specific example is probably picking the wrong person to do such a thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillary has named her van Scooby. Will AirForce One be renamed SCooby Force 1?

Want less faith??? Follow the Trans Pacific trade agreement details. Paul Ryan is supporting a bill to streamline things for Obama to get the pact easier for congress to approve. Cats and dogs sleeping together. Tell me the multinationals are not calling in their markers for this one! These politicians are doing as they are damn well told.

I actually know very little about the trans pacific trade agreement, other than i hear a lot of people complain about it.

It goes to show that this is all an act. They're perfectly capable of working together when they feel the need to.

It's just that "Feel the need to" only seems to encompass giving themselves raises, benefits, and when their (big time) donors tell them to do something.

We're all full of ****.  None of us are voting FOR something anymore.  It's always a vote for the person who has the best chance of beating the other side.

Followed by a vote in the general not for someone, but against the greater of two evils.  That's the thing with Hillary.  She's not very popular with the liberal wing of the party.  Plenty of dems don't like her much, or at all.  But at the end of the day, they will hold their nose and pull the lever for Hillary.  Better her than that crazy republican guy who wants to burn down all the orphanages, right?

Not so different than GWB 2004...

I actually know very little about the trans pacific trade agreement, other than i hear a lot of people complain about it.

It goes to show that this is all an act. They're perfectly capable of working together when they feel the need to.

It's just that "Feel the need to" only seems to encompass giving themselves raises, benefits, and when their (big time) donors tell them to do something.

They don't need to come together to give themselves a raise. They automatically get one unless they specifically vote against it.

One of the JFK conspiracies lays the blame at LBJ. A power hungry veep wants the presidency so bad; they resort to nefaroius means to get rid of the President. Fiction? Fantasy? Horror?

There's a story like that about Reagan and Bush too.

There's a story like that about Reagan and Bush too.

Actually, the conspiracy theory that I always liked, about Reagan and Bush, was that supposedly, Bush, personally, went to the Ayatollah, and convinced him to keep the American Hostages till after the election, so that Reagan could defeat Carter. 

What I've loved is the notion that the second banana on the electoral ticket, on a ticket that's challenging a sitting President, during a national crisis, a man who has no authority to offer the Ayatollah anything at all other than vague promises that begin with "if we win, then . . . ", could supposedly talk the Ayatollah into doing something that will supposedly replace a President who said Ayatollah is already embarrassing, with somebody who will supposedly threaten his country. 

That a guy who has no cards to bargain with, whatsoever, could supposedly cut a deal with a guy who's holding the winning hand, right now. 

I don't know what the evidence is for that theory, so I can't speak to it. I don't think I'd say Bush held no cards though. That has been a very powerful family for generations.

The Bush family is evil.  Bush family supposedly made their money with Nazi money.

There's one conspiracy that ties Papa to the JFK assassination.  We know of course Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 election and Jeb is making plans to steal it from Hillary. :P

Good book on the family secrets:

http://www.amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Americas-Invisible-Government/dp/1608190064

The Bush family is evil.  Bush family supposedly made their money with Nazi money.

There's one conspiracy that ties Papa to the JFK assassination.  We know of course Bush stole the 2000 and 2004 election and Jeb is making plans to steal it from Hillary. :P

http://www.amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Americas-Invisible-Government/dp/1608190064

LOL, because the Clintons are the epitome of class  :P

Maybe, but that is scenero that may happen one day or it may have already happened.  One of the JFK conspiracies lays the blame at LBJ.   A power hungry veep wants the presidency so bad; they resort to nefaroius means to get rid of the President.  Fiction?  Fantasy?  Horror?

Jack Ruby sure seemed convinced that Lyndon Johnson was the man pulling the strings.

There was a party of me that always wondered if W Bush's support of Israel was so extreme not for religious reasons as some suggested but as a make up for his family's Nazi past.

Well, back to the race; LOL.  :D

Looks lik Mike Huckabee plans to get in the race on May 5th.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/04/18/huckabee_hints_hell_launch_white_house_bid_may_5.html

I read or heard that Walker won't be getting in until after the Wisconsin budget has been passed; so it maybe June for him.

As for Bush, his views on immigration alone will probably prevent him from getting the nomination. The republican electorate is against any sort of legalization for the illegals.

Archived