Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

I think we all knew the defense would be frustrating at times. But I'm starting to worry that the offense that was supposed to be our strength cane in to the season over confident.

I don't know what needs to change. Sometimes it's execution, sometimes it seems to be coaching. All I know is I am starting to seriously with about this season.

As a Packers fan, I hate to say it but you guys have a dirty player on your hands on Merriweather. That's what he gets for taking head shots at players. That is exactly why the NFL doesn't want those hits to take place. That guy is out there to injure and nothing else.

GTFO dude, Merriweather went low and Starks lowered his head. An illegal and dirty play on his part now.

This is an awful football team.

Might as well just call it now. We got no shot at coming back. But at least RG3 can pad his stats in garbage time again.

Well when he leads with his helmet for every tackle what do you expect. There is a reason why players get fined for that.

As a Packers fan, I hate to say it but you guys have a dirty player on your hands on Merriweather. That's what he gets for taking head shots at players. That is exactly why the NFL doesn't want those hits to take place. That guy is out there to injure and nothing else.

please watch the game with your fellow cheesed heads please

Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure you "hated" posting this. 

Archived