Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron

Chachie

Been a few rumors,(based on a fair amount of speculation),about a Wasp appearance in the Avengers 2,but other than that not that I've read. Do like the idea of them using the Character Scott Lang. All due respect to ol' Hank Pym,but I liked that character better back in the day. Hank,I thought,was always pretty cool as Giant Man,(didn't like the direction of Clint Barton going Giant Man one bit).  Showing my comic book geek side here. ;)

• 2 months later...

Great trailer, really psyched to see Andy Serkis pop-up in a live-action role. Wonder who he'll end up being. Spader's voice is so perfect for Ultron. The delivery of that last line was phenomenal. 

Though out of everything, I'm still looking forward to Vision the most of any new character in the film, even if he may only technically be "new". Was always one of my top 3 members of team.

Can't wait to see see what his concept art looks like translated to film.

Trailer did a good job of getting people excited while not showing very much at all, which is a nice surprise. I hate when trailers show extensive cuts of key scenes or big climactic battles and spoil it. 

Well I thought the fight between The Hulk and Iron Man was pretty telling. 

I posted the link and barely watched the trailer,(commercial break during the Series). Okay. Watched it. Holy ****. That was great. Like others my age,I had and read a lot of the Avengers way back when. Honestly,for me,Ultron was,well,just a robot to me no matter how hard they tried to make him otherwise,(nod to George Perez and John Buscema and their respective writers for actually getting past that to a degree). Man Spader's voice really does something that perception in a big way. And that's just the trailer. Looking forward to this. :) 

I posted the link and barely watched the trailer,(commercial break during the Series). Okay. Watched it. Holy ****. That was great. Like others my age,I had and read a lot of the Avengers way back when. Honestly,for me,Ultron was,well,just a robot to me no matter how hard they tried to make him otherwise,(nod to George Perez and John Buscema and their respective writers for actually getting past that to a degree). Man Spader's voice really does something that perception in a big way. And that's just the trailer. Looking forward to this. :)

They even translated Spader's mannerisms (tilting of the head) to Ultron. So excited about this.

I'm pretty sure I've watched this trailer over two dozen times now...kind of lost count...

The best part after the low-rez leak was Marvel blaming Hydra on twitter.

VeSyOYi.png

I love Spader's voice, just brilliant. And I can't wait to see Serkis in the flesh. And for me, the biggest thing will be seeing Bettany as Vision.

I'm pretty sure I've watched this trailer over two dozen times now...kind of lost count...

The best part after the low-rez leak was Marvel blaming Hydra on twitter.

I love Spader's voice, just brilliant. And I can't wait to see Serkis in the flesh. And for me, the biggest thing will be seeing Bettany as Vision.

Nice sig

Who is the robot that walks all crippled in the trailer?

Ultron in a very early form. The big key about him is that he constantly recreates and upgrades himself. He eventually makes himself out of adamantium, or the stuff that's inside Wolverine. The only thing stronger than adamantium is vibranium which is what Captain Americas shield is partially made out of. Nerd history aside I think Ultron is gonna have that whole "terminator" he can't and wont be stopped vibe to him. 

So with at least a decent portion of the movie being filmed and allegedly taking place in South Africa and Serkis allegedly playing this certain character, I'm pretty excited about the potential introduction of as of yet unmentioned hero.

Ulysses Klaw? Cool. They'll have to have Black Panther then. Wonder who is going to play him?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ant Man won't be in this movie right? If so, that bothers me. It bothers me that they aren't really going to be doing much with Hank Pym, especially in an Ultron movie.

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/24/avengerers-age-of-ultron-clips-to-debut-during-agents-of-s-h-i-e/

Avengers: Age of Ultron Clips To Debut During Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. And Marvel 75th Anniversary Special

Following the record-breaking release of the new trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel has announced that they will show additional content from Avengers: Age of Ultron over the next two weeks on ABC (via Marvel.com).

In its first 24 hours of release, the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer was viewed 34.3 million times, smashing the previous 24-hour record of 20 million view, held by Iron Man 3.

Of course, the trailer wasn’t supposed to be released until this Tuesday, when it was set to premiere during Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but apparently some Hydra agents got involved and the trailer leaked early.

As a reward from the hugely positive response to the unexpectedly early release, Marvel will air new content from Avengers: Age of Ultron during the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode that airs this Tuesday, October 28, at 9 p.m. ET. Then, on the following Tuesday, Marvel will unveil even more footage during the airing of Marvel 75 Years: From Pulp to Pop!, also airing at 9 p.m.

Avengers: Age of Ultron opens in theaters May 1, 2015.

Ulysses Klaw? Cool. They'll have to have Black Panther then. Wonder who is going to play him?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ant Man won't be in this movie right? If so, that bothers me. It bothers me that they aren't really going to be doing much with Hank Pym, especially in an Ultron movie.

Lol I tried to make that as spoiler free as possible while still showing the comparison pic. You blew it, man!

Correct though, Ant-Man launches two months later. It looks like Ultron is Stark's handiwork in the MCU. It's a little disappointing but not a terrible alternate origin story.

EDIT:

Okay, it's actually most likely going to be that with Tony not knowing S.H.I.E.L.D. is still functioning, he resurrects the Ultron program that Pym was developing in the sixties.

So don't worry it's still Hank's fault.

I don't know where to put this, but Marvel just announced 10 more movies

http://www.newsarama.com/22570-marvel-studios-event-live.html

Avengers Infinity War. Part 1 May 2018. Part 2 May 2019
The Inhumans November 2018

A Carol Danvers Movie???

Captain Marvel July 2018

Black Panther 2017 (Chadwick Boseman: from 42 and Get on Up that James Brown Movie)

Guardians 2 May 2017

Thor: Rangnarok July 2017

Dr. Strange November 2016

Captain America: Civil War May 2016 (Robert Downey Jr will co-star)

Smh...

It looks like Bendedict Cumberbatch is going to play Doctor Strange. http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=124442

Also, I like the fact that Marvel is using real comic story arcs, instead of just writing whole new ideas. Age of Ultron, Infinity Wars, and Civil War, I thought were all great arcs. Of course they won't be exactly like the comics, especially because they had so many characters in the comics.

Archived