Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron

Chachie

I saw it in standard format. It was great. I would think 3D may be overwhelming to the sensory processors in your brain.

agreed.  I almost think that 3d has kinda worn out its welcome.  It was cute for a while, and yeah its neat and all, but I find it to be a bit much.  It almost keeps me from paying as close attention to the dialogue as I'd like.

Saw it last night. I would say it was ok....not great like the 1st one. Felt like the story was a big disjointed. But, I'm not looking for the meaning of life in these films. I want to be entertained and I want the characters to at least be mostly true to the ones I grew up reading in comics.

What this movie did for me more than anything is want a series of Hulk movies with Ruffalo Planet Hulk, World War Hulk, or even the one from the House of M Alt-Universe type story.

That look on Thor's face...

Wsa one of numerous excellent humerous parts of the movie. And also a highlight into how Weedon can take throw away comedy in a quick moment and yet add so much character depth. In that split second you could see two things:

- How sure Thor was that no one else could be "worthy" enough for his hammer (thus why he immedietely buys in later)

- What kind of heart that a mortal such as Rodgers has to even manage to budge it (considering the combined might of two of Stark's suits thrusts couldn't even budget it. Nor could THE HULK do it in the first movie)

I thought this one scene in the first one was just exquisite. 

It's a minor scene.  Probably lasts maybe 5 seconds.  Nothing important about it, at all.  And yet, I thought it was the best thing in the whole movie.

There's a lot of humor in the first one.

Both great moments in the first. It's been a hallmark of both of these movies, and also gives that little bit of a playful "Comics" film to them. I hope that remains in IW 1&2.  

I was also a fan of this "poster"

ROFL! Not seen that before. That's wonderful.

Archived