Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just now, Renegade7 said:

(Cheers : )

I'm not even mad at you or anyone else that goes on the Wizards. They want respect, they need earn it and handle business.    

Well you know me, even if you were mad I wouldn't care :ols:, but I agree, talk is cheap (depending on how much talk there is). Gotta earn it every step. Just think of it as a father wanting his son to do great in life. Y'all have so much potential.... Just need a good pep talk every now and then.

Houston is easier to like if you don't watch them play.  Harden's game is still cheesy bull****, however effective it may be. 

That said, Houston is clearly the better team.  

I thought Oladipo would be better at this point in his career.  Instead of a leap in his 4th year, he's kind of stumbled.  

• Like 2

Just saw an interesting stat. OKC outscored the Rockets by 4.9 points per 100 possessions when Russ was on the floor. 

The Rockets outscored OKC by 51.3 points per 100 possessions when Russ wasn't on the floor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Rondo is a tough dude. He played with a dislocated elbow after legendary cheap shot connoisseur Wade tried to break his arm in the playoffs years ago

Too bad he didn't sever it completely, Lin Kuei style

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Destino said:

Houston is easier to like if you don't watch them play.  Harden's game is still cheesy bull****, however effective it may be. 

That said, Houston is clearly the better team.  

I thought Oladipo would be better at this point in his career.  Instead of a leap in his 4th year, he's kind of stumbled.  

I think it's the Westbrook effect.  For as good as Russ is, he's got to be near impossible to flourish next to in this offense. 

We all know OKC is a poorly built team.  Westbrook wants to do it all but a GM has to know that isn't actually a winning concept, but that's what they've created.  They surrounded Westbrook with defenders.  

They had what could be the best run of draft picks in league history (including three MVP candidates) and have been steadily downgrading their team ever since.  Ibaka instead of Harden.  Lost Durant.  Signing a dreadful Kanter which I think lead to trading away Ibaka.  Every move lowers the franchise.

• Like 1