Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Playoffs have righted themselves back to predictability.  The only really surprising thing for me so far is that the Jazz might beat the Clippers.  Even without Blake Griffin, LA should be cruising.  But this series feels like a toss up.  Nobody in the world saw Joe Johnson coming.

7 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

But this series feels like a toss up.  Nobody in the world saw Joe Johnson coming.

Los Angeles over Utah in 6: Joe Johnson is awesome, but the bright lights are too much for Gobert and Hayward. They go ice cold the entire series

~ April 14th

So far Gobert has played in only 1 game. Hayward has had only one good one, and joe Johnson has balled out every night. 

Clippers will still probably take the series, but the next round will end the triplet era in LA. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

I dont wanna hear Paul George talk about having to take the last shot ever again.  

I find it even more hilarious that his "No OT today!" commercial started airing around the same time, with him hitting the last shot lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, justice98 said:

*Fresh Prince buzzer beater that wasn't.*

I remember that shot being from further away and not on a elementary school basketball court.  The reality is even more absurd than how I remembered it. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

I remember that shot being from further away and not on a elementary school basketball court.  The reality is even more absurd than how I remembered it. 

WTF I never noticed that either.  That court is tiny!  Half court is closer than the college three point line.  I just went looking for more basketball scenes from the show and there is a sequence where Will catches the tip and immediately shoots and makes a three from the opponent's three point line :rofl89:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, justice98 said:

George shouldn't worry about going to a major market, he should worry about finding the best situation for winning.  Follow the LaMarcus Aldridge model.

So it's okay for them to do it, but everybody craps on KD for doing it?? (Not saying you're one of them... Unless you are one of them <_<)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MLSKINS said:

So it's okay for them to do it, but everybody craps on KD for doing it?? (Not saying you're one of them... Unless you are one of them <_<)

KD was a special circumstance. I dont mind front running in principle, why make things harder for yourself?  That said, there's exceptions to every rule.  You can't go to the team/player that punked you. So Paul George can't go to Cleveland (not that it's an option, just an example).  Lebron's teams have put this dude out of the playoffs 4-5 times now.  

But I don't wanna re-litigate the KD move again.  lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I think they blew all their cap space on Crabbe and Evan Turner.

Yeah they did, i was just throwing random **** out there

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I forgot who said it but if PG somehow replaced Iggy, lol. 

The Basketball Gods would demand the soul of a strong Warrior to complete that transaction.

Have y'all not tempted fate enough?

• Like 1