Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

If Stevens is coaching for his job the Celtics are ridiculously dumb.  Few coaches could get this team to 50 wins.  Their roster just isn't that good.  There are teams that missed the playoffs entirely that have more talent imo.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Destino said:

If Stevens is coaching for his job the Celtics are ridiculously dumb.  Few coaches could get this team to 50 wins.  Their roster just isn't that good.  There are teams that missed the playoffs entirely that have more talent imo.  

I agree with you, and I don't believe Stevens is on any hot seat.  That would just be beyond retarded, considering how far he got with what's absolutely looking like a week roster.  They coulda easily been swept if Rondo didn't get hurt, Ainge needs to get IT help.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Blake Griffin out for the playoffs.  That Clippers voodoo is strong.

Damn, and people think the Wizards are cursed.  Is that door bout to close on them?

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The DC sports fan in me is already wondering how the sports gods will crush our happiness today.  The Wizards and Nationals have been winning too much recently for me to be comfortable.

The  day arrives when Lebron sweeps y'all. 

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big
  • Like 1

Barring injuries and other unforseen circumstances, Giannis is going to be in the conversation someday of top 10 all time.

And the Bucks are next.  Thon is getting meaningful minutes and doing well.  Brogdon is great.  If Jabari can recover, stay healthy, watch out.  They'll figure this thing out in the next couple of years and be nasty.