Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Golden state is crazy. Watching the first 10 minutes of this game and its glaringly obvious to see how much more enjoyable it is for Durant or anyone else to play in this offense. I wouldn't blame lebron or anyone else for going there. Everybody should experience it lol 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't be right. The Wizards were supposed to be beating everybody's ass :mellow:

And Boston was the most fraudulent 1 seed ever and was wimping out of their inevitable round 2 beat down from the Wizards 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't be right. The Wizards were supposed to be beating everybody's ass :mellow:

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

And Boston was the most fraudulent 1 seed ever and was wimping out of their inevitable round 2 beat down from the Wizards 

Caps taught me to be patient.  Our backcourt is eating them alive, like to see us in DC with Mahinmi back.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I still have them winning this series, but as for scaring anyone in the East (which i seem to be convinced of every few years they get in), Im starting to not buy it

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Jesus McGee. They could hit 50 in the first quarter lol

Theyll never be up 3-1 for that to happen anyway 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Have to get a 3-1 lead first. 

Well, if KD wasn't such a ringwhore maybe we could.

I love basketball and the NBA, but it has become a chucker's league.  Can't wait to watch the Rockets and the Warriors jack 75 threes per game.  

It also seems like it just makes for more lopsided games.  One team gets hot from 3 and all of a sudden it's a blowout.  I kinda miss post play, the runners, the mid range game.  Oh well...I'll add some more tequila to my Metamucil. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I love basketball and the NBA, but it has become a chucker's league.  Can't wait to watch the Rockets and the Warriors jack 75 threes per game.  

It also seems like it just makes for more lopsided games.  One team gets hot from 3 and all of a sudden it's a blowout.  I kinda miss post play, the runners, the mid range game.  Oh well...I'll add some more tequila to my Metamucil. 

Hey You don't have to watch it. You can always just check the scores in the morning while reading the newspaper a 5am with your oatmeal and prune juice. 

• Like 2

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Hey You don't have to watch it. You can always just check the scores in the morning while reading the newspaper a 5am with your oatmeal and prune juice. 

I've got the split screen with the game on mute and Matlock re-runs.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Warriors are nothing like the Rockets. 

Warriors are a bunch of chuckers.  So are the Rockets.  A bunch of long range Vinnie Johnson's.

• Like 2