Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

LOL...I guess everybody in this thread has learned not to be a prisoner of the moment. Last week the Wizards were a legitimate threat, the Raptors were soft and the Celtics were the worst #1 seed in history. 

As far as I can see, GS and the Cavs are still on a collision course.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

What are the chances Golden State goes 16-0?

0 chance 

but it would be a nice feather in the cap to bookend their run here with:

1) championship (67 wins) 

2) 73-9 (lost finals in 7 in final 30 seconds) 

3) Championship (only 16-0 playoff team) 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

Haven't popped in here at all this season...

just came in to say that I thought my C's were going to have the brooms busted out on them. Nice to see their bigs actually play low and Rozier, Green and Smart getting significant playing time. 

Rondo being out opened EVERYTHING for the C's.

2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

What are the chances Golden State goes 16-0?

I'd say close to zero.  The closest any team has come was the 2000-01 Lakers going 15-1 with the loss being in OT against the Sixers.  Warriors went 16-5 two years ago and last year 15-9.  KD isn't 100% either.  I think they could sweep the Jazz or Clippers but most likely drop one against the Spurs or Griz on the road.  

If they somehow manage to get to the finals 12-0, there is no way LeBron doesn't win at least one game (I'm going with Cavs making the NBA finals).  I just can't see that happening.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

36 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its asking a lot to sweep the Spurs and most likely Cavs. They'll beat both but those teams are good enough to at least take one each.

The Spurs, probably. I think they are going to sweep Cleveland.

Their defense is bad. As great as Lebron is, he can't beat this storm that is coming. They are probably going to put KD on cruise control for the next two series, and unleash him in the Finals.

GS will probably go like 14-2

• Like 1

Spurs? Rockets are the only threat to GS not sweeping the West and they will meet in the conference finals. 

Even if they sweep the west, I can't see them sweeping Lebron. As bad as their defense is, they will muck up a game if they have to to squeak out a win. 

Now if the Wizards somehow made it...yeah theyd call that series after 3 games. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Now if the Wizards somehow made it...yeah theyd call that series after 3 games. 

Let's be nice to one another, now. These are emotional times. Theyre suffering and emotionally abused  fans. It's not fair expect them to take criticism of their team. We should honor that, and pick them up while their down. We're all in this together

#NoCurse

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Let's be nice to one another, now. These are emotional times. Theyre suffering and emotionally abused  fans. It's not fair expect them to take criticism of their team. We should honor that, and pick them up while their down. We're all in this together

#NoCurse

I want to believe in you, bro, but you're too much of a smartass to not be being sarcastic right now : )

DC area needs a parade, man, its been too long.

• Like 2