Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

There were really only 4 good teams in the playoffs this season.  Warriors, Spurs, Thunder, and Cavs.  I think the Clippers and Heat would have been good as well had they not suffered so many injuries. 

As bad as some of the Eastern teams were, the bottom three in the West were embarrassing.  I'd take the Hornets, Pacers, and Pistons over the playoff versions we saw of the Grizz, Mavs, and Rockets.  Those western teams were either too injured to compete, or simply not interested (Houston). 

• Like 1

Warriors in 5

I don't know about that but I will say that I haven't given a **** about a game 1 result since Philly shocked the world and won game 1 in '01.

EDIT: (for you kids, I'm talking about the '01 Finals where the Lakers came in not having lost a single playoff game. MVP Iverson, Dikembe and a bunch of scrubs literally shocked the world by winning game 1. Powerhouse Shaq+Kobe Lakers then went on to do what Powerhouse Shaq+Kobe do over the next 4. Sixers made people believe for 1 night though. But yeah, ever since then I refuse to get hyped or start projecting after any game 1's.)

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

I don't know about that but I will say that I haven't given a **** about a game 1 result since Philly shocked the world and won game 1 in '01.

EDIT: (for you kids, I'm talking about the '01 Finals where the Lakers came in not having lost a single playoff game. MVP Iverson, Dikembe and a bunch of scrubs literally shocked the world by winning game 1. Powerhouse Shaq+Kobe Lakers then went on to do what Powerhouse Shaq+Kobe do over the next 4. Sixers made people believe for 1 night though. But yeah, ever since then I refuse to get hyped or start projecting after any game 1's.)

I remember that game.

Anyone have a quality HD stream link for tonight's Cavs/Raptors game? The one I tried to watch on myp2p and other googling offered my nothing but laggy and terrible streams. Much appreciated!!!

You have the ESPN app? It will stream on there.

Just the regular free ESPN app on my iPad? It won't ask for my cable provider or anything?

Yea they combined the ESPN app with the Watch ESPN app. Not sure about the provider. Cant remember.

Worth a shot tho to check and see.

Yea they combined the ESPN app with the Watch ESPN app. Not sure about the provider. Cant remember.

Worth a shot tho to check and see.

I have the Watch ESPN app on my roku and just downloaded the ESPN app on my iPad - the first requires your cable provider (I don't do cable) and the second doesn't have/show any streams available or even allow me to watch replays of past games. It was worth a try though. 

I have the Watch ESPN app on my roku and just downloaded the ESPN app on my iPad - the first requires your cable provider (I don't do cable) and the second doesn't have/show any streams available or even allow me to watch replays of past games. It was worth a try though.

Check your PM's..