Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Different players. Lebron impacts the game in more ways than anyone other than guys like MJ. He rebounds and passes tremendously well in addition to scoring. Overall I think he's better than Kobe.

But if your team is down late in the 4th, Lebron isnt the first player I think of in that situation.

LeBron is in my top ten of all time greats. Kobe is top 5. I understand what you mean though. Difference between them is unfortunate for Kobe...the only player he ever made better was Gasol. Kobe was not really ever expected to be a rebounder to the level of LeBron who was. Different positions, different players, sign me up for Bird over LeBron all day. As a Lakers fan, I can't stand the Celtics...but I have to give the man his due credit. Without the back issues...Bird might have ended up in my top 2 of all time. 

LeBron just passed Jason Kidd on all time playoffs assists.

Makes me wonder what if? 

What were the Mavs thinking by letting him (Kidd) go to begin with. 

LeBron should have more playoff assists based on his game...that's not so much of a big deal, but it does speak to the type of player that he is. 

• Like 1

But if your team is down late in the 4th, Lebron isnt the first player I think of in that situation.

Do you think LeBron turns it off or do you think he chokes ? 

I think of players like Horry and Fisher who stepped up to the plate late in games and took those big shots. 

LeBron can dominate an entire game and then come up missing late in the 4th. 

I will say that LeBron is a better teammate, but not a better player. 

Do you think LeBron turns it off or do you think he chokes ?

I think of players like Horry and Fisher who stepped up to the plate late in games and took those big shots.

LeBron can dominate an entire game and then come up missing late in the 4th.

I will say that LeBron is a better teammate, but not a better player.

Lebron has a different mindset. He's not the type to say "**** you, I got this" and jack up 30 shots. He's more of a big pg. He doesn't have an assassin like mindset, and I wouldn't say he's an all time clutch player, but I don't think he lacks a killer inssinct. Too much history (mostly in Miami) that says otherwise.

But in his heart of hearts, in the 4th with the clock running out, and needing one bucket to win, I think he'd rather find the best possible shot than take it himself.

• Like 2

I missed the game last night. Had no idea it was. It made no sense for it to be on.

Why did the Cavs/Raptors play game 2 on Thursdsy and game 3 on Saturday but the Warriors/Thunder played game 2 on Wednesday and don't play game 3 until

Sunday?

How does that make any sense?

You would think it would have been GS playing on Sat. and Cavs today.  Give all the teams 3 days off.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro