Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Another reason I love sports. Plenty of experts had this series over after game 1. We're seconds away from being tied.

Why bother if we already know what's going to happen? Great job, Raptors.

Edited by Renegade7

Love wasn't injured, he was benched in the 4th again. (David Blatt did it before it was cool)

Why is this weird dancing troop surrounding the ESPN crew and singing Whoomp There It Is? What year is this? Where am I?

I need OKC to turn back into the traditional "play dumb revert to ISOs and panic alot" OKC that we all have come to know and love.

This "actually play up to the level of their extraordinary talent" version of OKC isn't doing it for me.   :)

Edited by Predicto

I need OKC to turn back into the traditional "play dumb revert to ISOs and panic alot" OCK that we all have come to know and love.

This "actually play up to the level of their extraordinary talent" version of OKC isn't doing it for me. :)

You'd better pack a poncho, Major. Looks like rain. Lots and lots of rain.

If the Warriors pull their collective heads out of their asses and act like the team that started the season feeling disrespected they'll crush the Thunder.  They are the better team.  If they play like the smug entitled punks that almost failed to get the wins record in the final weeks because they were show boating on the court, they'll get chewed up by a hungry Thunder team. 

I think the Warriors win tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised if they turn around and get blown out in game 5.