Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

OKC just looks like they want it more. I think GSW may have blown their load prematurely(giggity)going for 73 wins. I don't blame them for it but it is what it is. The 96 Bulls had Jordan who was an absolute killer and no way he'd allow them to let down. Curry is great but he's not that type of competitor(nobody is).

This postseason went from completely boring and predictable to bat**** crazy real quick. I still can't believe GS is down 3-1. No way they lose the next one right?

I was convinced they would storm back tonight and that Cleveland would dickslap the Raptors.

I don't know anything anymore...

I'm repeating my strong take from before: when his career is all said and done, we're going to remember Russell Westbrook as the Oscar Robertson of our time. He has reached that level of play the past two seasons. And Durant would be nuts to leave him. They're headed to the HoF together and both will go down as one of the five best players of all time at their respective positions when they retire.

What a hugely consequential postseason this is. Four elite teams fighting it out for control of the league's future. If OKC pulls this off and wins a ring over the battered corpses of San Antonio, Golden State, and Cleveland... that changes everything for OKC. They'd go from a potential Shaq and Penny type situation to a, what, Magic and Kareem one? Think of how many titles they could win together over the next five or six years. I'd say three is within the realm of realism.

• Like 1

I think they get run off the floor in game 5. OKC goes for the heart, temple of doom style

OKC has found a weakness. They've exploited it twice and gotten two blowouts. Golden state's death lineup is worthless against them. Kerr is going to have to change something, but what can he change?

• Like 1

Bold prediction time: If OKC blows their 19 point half time lead and GS steals this game, then GS will win this series.

Not really a bold prediction. 

The silence of one of the GS fans...is pretty telling however. 

Seemed to be an easy game plan for the Warriors. Kerr was a pretty decent defender, not great, but not horrible. 

The defense of both teams has been nothing special. The atrocious shooting from the Warriors is either injury or wear and tear.