Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This is the game OKC should win though. Coming home after 4 days to soak up that loss, getting a huge boost from the home crowd. Warriors historically play bad in this building.

Problem is they are going to smell blood in the water if they continue to roll in this one and will be going for the jugular in game 4.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

The +/- is incredible.

Green -37

Curry -33

Thompson -41

This inability to mentally stay consistent popped up late in the regular season, and they've been unable to shake it.

I'm starting to wonder if that locker room isn't having some issues.

This is such an ugly loss. Can't blame turnovers or a hot shooting night. OKC didn't have a great night from three, and GS didn't have an abnormally high turnover game. Warriors just showed up with zero effort on defense or on the boards. If this was a road back to back in the regular season, fine. To have this happen on three days rest in the WCF is bizarre. A coach shouldn't have to beg his team to try hard in third round of the playoffs.

Westbrook is dialed in. Not making many mistakes at all and he's shredding Golden State's defense. Put in his usual effort running the floor and attacking the boards. When he plays under control too, he's unstoppable.

Durant was utterly dominant. One of the best performances of the postseason so far. He's playing like he's the best player in the NBA, not Curry.

I do hope DG gets suspended for a game, ideally 2, one for each ball he's kicked, and for the number of times he's done it this series alone.  I think it will look a little suspicious if the NBA doesn't suspend him for 1 game because let's be honest, the notion of plausible deniability is obviously on the mind of someone trying to take a cheap shot and not get caught, so of course it's meant to not look "intentional."  Just because he's using the "it's part of my game" excuse doesn't mean that kicking someone in the balls "inadvertantly" is ok.  I guess players should start poking other player's eyes with two fingers out and just say that's how they play D.   

And yes it very well could mean the series if he gets suspended because normally being down 3-1 is the end of a series, unless you're the clippers.  But he should be suspended 1 game.  Although, the thunder have certainly gotten lucky with calls going their way so far these playoffs so maybe it will even out if it doesn't happen.