Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kyle Lowry just comes off as a little **** man. I don't think I've ever called a professional atlethe that, but he's had the lames 12 hours I've ever seen.

He goes into the locker room early to, in his own words, "decompress". What the heck is wrong with him. NOW... There's reports that he texted Coach Lue to watch game 1 of the GSW/OKC series... He just comes off as a little gump man. 

• Like 1

Lowry's basketball IQ drops like 40 or 50 points in the playoffs. Just makes terrible decision after terrible decision. I think his toughness is questionable.

But I think the biggest reason for the decline in his level of play is because he has a somewhat limited game and his limitations get exploited by teams with decent defenders on the perimeter. You can do well as a second option on offense with average shot creativity if you play in a good system with other good players during the regular season. But the layups and threes only act is a lot harder to pull off with consistency in the playoffs unless you have some sort of freakish attribute or elite skill set.

So when you combine those limitations with all of the headcase stuff, you get a big drop in level of play.

You are nuts. Melo > Wall

Granted they play different positions, but Melo owns Wall in FG%, 3pt%, FT%......

And yet doesn't in assists, steals and defense. If you switched their teams. Knicks would have a better record and the Wiz record would be worse. Yeah, they play different positions, but one of them has a bigger impact on the game and it ain't Melo.

Raptors are still giving the Cavs too much respect. They foul James like they're scared of bruising him. You aren't going to beat the Cavs unless the mentality of your team is "**** the Cavs and Lebron!"

That foul call on Biyombo is criminal. Lebron hit him in the face and BB still sent that weak **** back.

Loved that Biyombo foul on Lebron. He got beat on a pump fake so he fouled him. Good play. When he tried to muscle up a shot, Biyombo didn't let him jump and slapped the ball away. Yeah, he got hit with a flagrant because Lebron dove, but that's still the right play and more importantly the right attitude. Stand in awe of Lebron after the series.

Good win for the Raptors.

Don't think they'll win another.

Just look at that force of impact that was made on LBJ. He made need dental reconstruction surgery. Will he be out for the rest of the playoffs is the serious question..

CjB4F4EUoAAB2wV.png

Oh, he got right back up after taking this Jon Jones-esque spinning back elbow? That toughness. GOAT.

Kobe >>> LeBron. 

I really consider LJ as one of the best talents to ever step on the court. 

Kobe just had that ... that... killer instinct. LeBron doesn't.

Different players. Lebron impacts the game in more ways than anyone other than guys like Magic Johnson. He rebounds and passes tremendously well in addition to scoring. Overall I think he's better than Kobe.

But if your team is down late in the 4th, Lebron isnt the first player I think of in that situation.