Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Wouldn't change things too much, but the Spurs have been assaulted in the paint and the refs have seemingly been ok with it. I've seen at least three head hits go ignored. The Thunder are getting foul shots on strong exhales in the vicinity of shooters. They've been thoroughly outplayed though.

That should be a flagrant on Westbrook.

Unreal.

I agree, with OKC basically dethroning the Spurs as the second best team in the west, Durant isn't leaving.

As a Wizards fan, this drives me bat**** crazy because of the reality that we just gave up a year of Wall's prime for nothing.  No draft picks, no Durant, no obvious plan B.  I'm hoping Brooks can develop our young guys, seriously.

Unreal.

I agree, with OKC basically dethroning the Spurs as the second best team in the west, Durant isn't leaving.

As a Wizards fan, this drives me bat**** crazy because of the reality that we just gave up a year of Wall's prime for nothing.  No draft picks, no Durant, no obvious plan B.  I'm hoping Brooks can develop our young guys, seriously.

Get back to us after the Warriors win in 5.

Hats off to Duncan if this is it. But I think he's got another year left.

He's done.

the refs clearly want the thunder to advance

So the refs were the reason the Spurs were getting it handed to them all night?

Get back to us after the Warriors win in 5.

Unless he feels going to DC makes us better then the Cavs, he has a choice of shooting distance of Golden State and shooting distance of Cleveland.  I'll be around though, I just haven't felt this pessimistic about the situation in a while.

The story was supposed to be "Durant can't get past the Spurs, let alone the Warriors, and east might be easier path to the finals".  That's not the story any more.

Edited by Renegade7

I still think OKC is a tougher matchup for Golden State.

The Spurs have a system. Stuff makes sense. You can figure it out. And the Spurs didn't really challenge the Warriors in the regular season.

The OKC are completely random and wild. They played the Warriors tougher than anyone and probably should have beaten them 2/3 games during the season.

Plus the Warriors have major trouble with PGs that can get into the paint. Westbrook can do that at will and is going to have a huge series. if he facilitates, they can definitely hang with Golden State and knock them off.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

The OKC team that I saw in the last five games of this series can beat Golden State.

I'm not sure the Thunder can score efficiently enough to beat the Warriors and the advantages they had against the Spurs aren't really there against the Warriors.