Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

No it really isn't. Both teams are tough, and OKC is more athletic, but the Spurs are smarter, play better defense and have better secondary shooters. The Warriors can out think and out execute OKC down the stretch, and force them into low percetnage ISO-ball. It's harder with the Spurs. Plus, the Warriors rely heavily on the extra pass but Kawhi just destroys the passing lanes.

Your attempt at humility does not fool me, sir. We all know you're planning on what camera you're gonna buy and bring with you to record the championship parade with.

Don't worry though, as long as you keep the receipt, they should let you return it for a full refund when Sadness comes to visit you.

Your attempt at humility does not fool me, sir. We all know you're planning on what camera you're gonna buy and bring with you to record the championship parade with.

Don't worry though, as long as you keep the receipt, they should let you return it for a full refund when Sadness comes to visit you.

Predicto will not sully himself with something as dreadfully functional as a camera, much less lower himself further by actually using the thing unironically. A charming location from which to view the parade has been reserved, and now attentions turn to selecting the right heroic pose to strike for the painting he's commissioned.
  • Like 3

All joking aside, I was featured on television during the first SF Giants parade in 2010.  

Because I climbed out my office window with a couple other people and we stood on a very high ledge with no railing to get a better view.  We got spotted by the camera people, and waved.   I saw myself on the Jumbotron across the way on City Hall.  The announcers commented on us.  My daughter was in elementary school and they were watching the parade at lunch and some of her friends said: "Hey, isn't that your dad on TV?"  My daughter said, "no way, he's at work and... oh my god that is him."   Yay - such fun.

Next day the whole building got a memo.  As I recall it was entitled: "No going out on the ledges you freaking morons what the hell are you thinking?"  

• Like 1

The Big O is on hatorade though!

He been hating for 30+ years. It's far tho because people have forgotten how great he was.

I wish Elgin Baylor hated more too because no one acknowledges his greatness at all.

Durant is staying in OKC. That team is friggin good and he's not stupid.

not good enough to beat Golden State

Big game tonight. Could be the end of the Duncan era.

Gotta think the Warriors would rather see San Antonio. It's just an easier matchup for them

I truly believe Golden State would have an easier matchup with OKC.

They only have to defend two players and you can get Russy off his game.

They are running thru the Spurs because the Spurs guards are terrible and Danny Green left his shot in 2014 forcing the Spurs to play more 1v1 ball with Kawhi and Aldridge. Kawhi isn't a player suited for that.

Spurs finally look too old.

Have the Spurs beaten a healthy OKC team in a playoff series before? Their crazy athleticism, length, and playmaking ability is SA's kryptonite.

SA can't check an ultra athletic guard like Westbrook without using Leonard on him and thus leaving Durant free to go off.

Just running them off the floor now. God damn. Didn't think you could do that against the Spurs in the playoffs. OKC bigs run the floor extremely well.

Westbrook is abusing Parker. Why is he full court pressing?

That Enes Kanter trade is looking pretty good right now.

He's a nice sixth man for them because he can play with both Ibaka and Adams. Really gives their offense a nice, efficient interior scoring option to go with Westbrook and Durant. I think Golden State is going to have some trouble defending these guys.

Adams has really come into his own in this series. Been a great outlet around the basket. If he had an 18 footer like Kanter/Ibaka that made him a factor in the pick and fade game, he would be very valuable.