Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kawhi was awesome last night. Aldridge flamed out in the last two games of the series. The Spurs offense essentially broke down and he stopped getting the ball. You can tell they haven't figured out how to fully integrate him, because when their backs were against the wall and they reverted to the old and familiar, they ignored him.

Kawhi is probably never going to be in the same tier as Durant/Westbrook/Curry/LeBron. But he seems to be in the tier just below them with Griffin and CP3. He's today's version of Scottie Pippen. He is incredibly valuable. Takes nothing off the table and he could play next to any other star player in the game and make them and their team better. There aren't many guys like him. He's probably a top 8 player without being a top 20 scorer. Anthony Davis is the only other guy I see mimicking that type of value--in the future.

• Like 1

I'd bet Predicto is one of these people.

1024x1024.jpg

Nah, there's a railing there.  Those people are wusses.  Cowards.  

This is my windowsill.  It's about two feet wide and about 80 feet up.   Standing out there was one of the dumbest things I have ever done.

fPNo6Ex.jpg

No he's the rich uncle who only gives out $2 bills.

Hunnids are only for lighting his cigars.

Droppin dimes droppin dimes