Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

https://vine.co/v/iuW1vhqz6Dr

this level of effort on defense is bound to be a drag on your offense

I kill Harden on here. Least favorite player in the league to watch. But even I'm starting to feel bad for him in what is obviously a depressing situation in Houston. He kind of went Kanye West after his mom died when he got traded to Houston. I think he just doesn't have the energy to give a damn and honestly compete most nights. He was happier in OKC. He played with energy there, gave a crap on D, was the creative, free-wheeling third option on a core that would probably have at least two championships by now if it had been maintained. He was the Manu to Russ's Parker and KD's Duncan. Now he's stuck in Houston, playing with the least liked and respected star player in the game. Seriously, I'm not sure Dwight has a single fan or friend in the NBA. Even Kobe is at least respected. He's never going to win a ring there, last year might be the high-water mark for that construction.

He needs a change of scenery. He needs to lose some weight. And he needs to go to one of these teams with a single star and pair up with an Andre Drummond or Anthony Davis or Paul George. Someone that can hold him accountable and get him back to playing creative, team-oriented ball, and giving effort on defense.

• Like 1

I mean I get that it's his look, but it would be so much more badass if he just had a respectable full beard with the faux hawk thing going on. That's still a unique look for him.

I'm just tired of seeing that thing all scraggly and wild with lint and sweat all in it and birds flying out of it during post game pressers

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/239871/Dion-Waiters-Would-Like-To-Play-For-Hometown-76ers

Dion Waiters Would Like To Play For Hometown 76ers

Dion Waiters would like to sign with the Philadelphia 76ers in the offseason, according to a source close to him.

“He wants to come home,” said the source, noting that Waiters is from South Philly. “Plus, he knows that he could be the missing shooting guard they need. And he could possibility get a [very lucrative] contract with the Sixers.”

Philadelphia will have ample cap space to sign Waiters...

:lol:

Look at this source using the language of the LeBron and Durant situations. :lol::lol: :lol:

Dion Waiters: "I want to come home."

Philly: "We're good."

Also, how much room does the author of the article think Philly needs? Wouldn't every team capable of offering the MLE have "ample cap space" to sign him?

This bears watching. Too bad Philly didn't have him at the beginning of their tank. Then they might have actually ended up picking first overall.

------------

Notice the position of Harden's shoulders rise in that beard gif. I think he grew that beard to hide his shrinking neck.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

I mean I get that it's his look, but it would be so much more badass if he just had a respectable full beard with the faux hawk thing going on. That's still a unique look for him.

I'm just tired of seeing that thing all scraggly and wild with lint and sweat all in it and birds flying out of it during post game pressers

Who knows what the hell is in that thing after all these years now. Dudes probably got a 300 year old Spanish gold coin lodged in there somewhere.

• Like 2

As someone that can't grow facial hair, I have so many questions on how one goes through life with that on their face 24-7

Like hiw do you even eat a bowl of cereal without shedding all in the milk? Or kiss? Thats gotta feel uncomfortable... probably like that Alien parasite thing latched on your face.

On the flipside you could probably smuggle a ton of **** in there

As someone that can't grow facial hair, I have so many questions on how one goes through life with that on their face 24-7

Not that thick, but I've grown maybe 25% of that occasionally.

Biggest problem is that food you eat inevitably gets stuck in there. God forbid you eat anything curry based.

i have no problem with a well groomed beard however, these duck dynasty Moses hipster beards that have gotten popular lately just drive me crazy.

And all I want is a dang chin strap and I can't grow it yet these people are sitting here letting their natural gifts pass them by with this shaggy nonsense

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Hmm, I've never tried to grow a long beard, but I know I couldn't grow it as thick as Harden's. I keep mine short or else it looks awful. It takes extra effort to trim and wash, but the upside is you don't have to shave everyday. That laziness is why I grew one. Plus it seems to disguise the lack of bones in my face. Stuff does get in it and that's annoying. Especially beer. Harden's must get nasty. Wouldn't be surprised if there were some pieces of Kardashian vajazzling in there.

• Like 1

Hmm, I've never tried to grow a long beard, but I know I couldn't grow it as thick as Harden's. I keep mine short or else it looks awful. It takes extra effort to trim and wash, but the upside is you don't have to shave everyday. That laziness is why I grew one. Plus it seems to disguise the lack of bones in my face. Stuff does get in it and that's annoying. Especially beer. Harden's must get nasty. Wouldn't be surprised if there were some pieces of Kardashian vajazzling in there.

Thats another thing I thought about. Its one thing messing with a chick that is afraid of shaving, but when its your own beard and its that thick, Ijust can't imagine what that would feel like afterwards (considering how messy I get).

Would probably feel like standing in a humid rainforest shower for like 8 hours, wearing a cotton t shirt

Thats another thing I thought about. Its one thing messing with a chick that is afraid of shaving, but when its your own beard and its that thick, Ijust can't imagine what that would feel like afterwards (considering how messy I get).

Would probably feel like standing in a humid rainforest shower for like 8 hours, wearing a cotton t shirt

Well that's a vivid and unpleasant mental picture.