Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Now that he's got a losing Finals record at 2-3, can the media stop with the Jordan comparisons finally?

Jordan won 6, lost none.  James has lost 3, two of which were with an all-star team he built himself.  

• Like 3

Can you imagine if Pop got Lebron if Duncan retires? He'd absolutely thrive in a system that moves the ball that much. Jackson already showed what happens when great coaching meets greatest player.

That is a scary thought man.  I just read an article about LeBron being woo'd by the Hornets.......no way that happens, not sure where people come up with that ****.  I'll rep/support my team, but we are not in an attractive market for free agents of that caliber right now, imo.

Now that he's got a losing Finals record at 2-3, can the media stop with the Jordan comparisons finally?

Jordan won 6, lost none.  James has lost 3, two of which were with an all-star team he built himself.  

Chewy, man I read an article today that said that it would take LeBron and the Heat to come back and win down 3-1 for LeBron to claim being the GOAT.

James built the Heat with Wade and Bosh and its over now.  Great run, no doubt.  But it's over, and the dust settled LeBron and YOU ARE STILL NOT THE GOAT.

Leonard is a big game dude. Damn San Antonio is good. Awesome crowd in their. I envy their fans.

How can you not? What fan wouldn't want to follow a team that has been good for two decades and sprinkles in 5 titles? That's the dream!

Yeah. No more Jordan talk for LeBron. Not that he deserved the comparison before either. He's not Jordan. I don't know that we'll ever get another Jordan. Probably eventually, but I don't see one right now.

Yes kids, there was a time when fans had the balls to storm the court for an NBA championship. There was a time when security and cops didn't go full metal jacket on fans just for loving the game and having city pride and acting, well, like you just won the biggest prize of the game. Remembering Boston doing it at home, game 7 in '84. 

It pains me each time I see fans cheer for half a minute at the end of a championship, check their phone and walk slowly to the exits. 

Oh well, somebody will take umbrage with my post. 

Nice to see the Spurs win it.

How can you not? What fan wouldn't want to follow a team that has been good for two decades and sprinkles in 5 titles? That's the dream!

Not just good. Winning 60-70% of their games every year good. And the way they win their games is special. Not reliant on any one star player. Beautiful basketball. Humble players that don't really show up in the spotlight except for their quietly excellent play.

They're the closest thing we're getting to those Boston dynasties of the 60's and 80's.

The Spurs are a model franchise, Pop is one of the greatest coaches ever and Duncan has cemented himself as the greatest power forward ever.  I wonder if Duncan will play a few more or retire on top.  This offseason will be very interesting.  I see Bosh and Wade taking pay cuts and Miami overhauling the entire bench and making a move for a real PG.

Man, Lebraun is a terrible loser always the first pouting his way off of the court after a loss.

Can't stand that dude

LOVE the good sportsmanship from Lebron, slapping everybody up. Almost makes me feel bad for dogging him. Almost.

Lol