Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This Celtics nets game is sloppy with too many fouls, but I’m loving the level of defense.  Everything is pressured.  

The Nets don’t look like they’ve found the playoff gear I expected from them.  I think it’s because Durant hasn’t shot well in either game.  

• Thanks 1

There are a lot of fun matchups in round one.  Minny Memphis is fun.  Nets Celtics.  Bucks Bulls.  These are all good basketball.

Pelicans Suns might be something to watch now that Booker is hurt.  If the Suns somehow get eliminated, the Warriors have a clear path at a possible title.

Drawing up a play for a dominant center to catch and shoot a game winning three in the playoffs would have been unthinkable not too long ago.  Embiid is special.  Too bad his costar still looks washed up. 

Watching this Bulls Bucks game I’m once again reminded that Thibbs traded LaVine for one year of Jimmy Butler calling the entire Timberwolves roster a bunch of soft ****es.  I don’t think that trade gets the attention it deserves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Drawing up a play for a dominant center to catch and shoot a game winning three in the playoffs would have been unthinkable not too long ago.  Embiid is special.  Too bad his costar still looks washed up. 

Watching this Bulls Bucks game I’m once again reminded that Thibbs traded LaVine for one year rental of Jimmy Butler calling the entire Timberwolves roster a bunch of soft ****es.  I don’t think that trade gets the attention it deserves.

Thibs sucking as a GM and killing guys as a coach doesn't get the attention it deserves. 

I can see the Bucks not making it far in the playoffs, even getting bounced in the first round. Holiday and Middleton have to play a lot better. 

Weird Bucks-Bulls game. Bucks didn't seem to play well and only lost by 4. Really blew the game at the line and their bench only had 8 points. OTOH, if Middleton and Portis are out, Bulls gonna win the series. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Middleton sprained MCL. 

Well that sucks.  Bucks are dead in the water if the MRI confirms that.  They won’t get past Chicago without their big shot maker. 

If the Celtics can eliminate the Nets, which still feels like a big “if”, the east is wide open.  

I don't believe it's a coincidence Simmons playing his first game in a year and the threat of going down 0-3 in this series.

Basically I'm not buying he's really ready to play so conveniently versus Nets showing cracks of desperation.

Simmons being rusty and Durant continuing to underperform while they go down 0-3 at home to the sound resounding boos seems just too good to be true...

200w (3).gif