Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

28 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing Golden State make one more run to glory while KD is wondering where his game went and why he partnered with Kyrie. 

All jokes aside, this would change Durant’s legacy.  There’s a billion GS fans online pointing out that when KD was on the Warriors it was Curry that got doubled 99% of the time.  Durant struggled with it in big games in both OKC (when he was nicknamed Mr. Unreliable) and now as a Net.  He’d be the superstar that could only win a title on someone else’s super team.  

Another title would also give Curry and Co. as many rings as Lebron.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

All jokes aside, this would change Durant’s legacy.  There’s a billion GS fans online pointing out that when KD was on the Warriors it was Curry that got doubled 99% of the time.  Durant struggled with it in big games in both OKC (when he was nicknamed Mr. Unreliable) and now as a Net.  He’d be the superstar that could only win a title on someone else’s super team.  

Another title would also give Curry and Co. as many rings as Lebron.  

Cause we right. 

Curry > KD. LeBron > Curry 

KD as lethal as he is as a 1 on 1 player, was the lesser of two evils. It was either that or Let Curry score 10 3’s a game. 

9 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Im feeling much better now.

I was ready, Minnesota was not...

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I had assumed Minnesota was cruising to the win in the 4th. What an epic collapse. What's crazy is that they score 12 points in two quarters in a game. Yikes. 

Was giving daughter a bath during 21-0 run, then find out Wolves didn't call a timeout.

Barkley is right, they are dumber then dumb, and I hope they fire their coach so that talent doesn't go to waste.  This reminds me of the coach Philly had during "The Process" and they started making the playoffs and saying he needed to go for them to get to the next level.

Leaving KAT in during the playin game to get 4 fouls in the first half was a clear warning that their HC was holding them back, and I'm ready to double-down on that for their sake. 

Wow.

Edited by Renegade7

Dallas is beating Utah without Doncic.  That’s just embarrassing.

24 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

during 21-0 run, then find out Wolves didn't call a timeout.

What?!  They should fire his ass tonight.  That’s insanity.

• Thanks 1