Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Two overrated guards who can’t play a lick of defense. Do it. 

jk jk 

:ols:

I was thinking the one would be involved in the trade for the other...

I thought Simmons was cleared to return tonight. Guess I read or am remember it wrong.

Jus saw MJB at the Nets game, once again showing black don't crack ✊🏽

23 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

:ols:

I was thinking the one would be involved in the trade for the other...

I thought Simmons was cleared to return tonight. Guess I read or am remember it wrong.

I thought so, too, but looks like they clarified he was scratched for game 3 within the last 24 hours, now shooting for game 4 🙄

Not sure why, because Durant looks like garbage again, but this feels like a Nets win to me.  Like they’ve got a run in them that hasn’t happened yet.  Maybe my eyes just refuse to accept what they’re seeing, KD has to go off at some point.

16 minutes ago, Destino said:

Jason Tatum 11-27, 33 points.

Kyrie and KD 12-28, 32 points.

Patty Mills fueling the comeback…. KD and Kyrie aren’t even touching the ball on any of these possessions.  This is so strange.

They both Robins, not Batmans.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They both Robins, not Batmans.

nah that’s crazy talk on KD. It’s a bad matchup for them with the amount of athleticism and bodies they can throw at KD but Nets could still easily be up 2-1. 

they’ll lose and rightly get criticized but Boston is really ****ing good too, just without the same level of recognizable star power 

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

nah that’s crazy talk on KD. It’s a bad matchup for them with the amount of athleticism and bodies they can throw at KD but Nets could still easily be up 2-1. 

they’ll lose and rightly get criticized but Boston is really ****ing good too, just without the same level of recognizable star power 

KD is definitely no Robin.........Just a bunch of bitter Wizard fan talk cause he didn't sign there.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

KD is definitely no Robin.........Just a bunch of bitter Wizard fan talk cause he didn't sign there.  

Not bitter...maybe I'll feel different if he wins a ring without being on the overpowered Warriors team that didn't really need him. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yeah and this board also irrationally hates Kyrie because some media guy had the nerve to say he was better than John Wall like 8 years ago 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah and this board also irrationally hates Kyrie because some media guy had the nerve to say he was better than John Wall like 8 years ago 

Please...Kyrie has plenty to bang on him about that has nothing to do with that.