Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Geneally you can't lose a best of 7 game series in the first game. But hard not to think Memphis is done. They had every major single call go their way, Curry and Thompson in foul trouble most of thr game, and Green ejected in the first half..and they still lost. 😆

52 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s going at least 6 probably 7. Their athleticism will give GSW fits 

I don't know. Klay and Steph both had subpar games and they still won. 

Imagine if Ja played any defense. 

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I don't know. Klay and Steph both had subpar games and they still won. 

And the mich smaller Dubs team playing sometimes with 4 guards on the court outrebounded the Grizz for the game. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

15 minutes ago, Destino said:

Tonight’s games have been garbage.  

Suns and Heat are gonna cruise to the conference finals.  I think both of the other series go 7 and I’m calling it Celtics/Warriors.  Seems like Memphis has a real hard lesson to learn this year and they will be better for it.

• Sad 1

Embiid is applying for french citizenship, Fournier and Parker are opposed to that. Wondreing what Gobert has to say about it ?

According to StatMuse, the Sixers are just 6-8 without Embiid this season, while they were 45-23 with the big man. However, the Sixers were able to win their only game against the Heat without Embiid (a 113-106 win in late March that also saw the team without James Harden). Overall, the Sixers and Heat split their season series, 2-2. Link

GS has played terrible. They are trying to give this game away with careless turnovers and poor shot selection. 

24 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

When the Dubs learn to use Kuminga...gl.

Also...not sure if it was intentional but hard not to think the Grizz weren't head hunting on that Payton foul. Dirty dirty play.

GP is fortunate not to have broken his arm or dislocated his elbow the way he planted his hand. Would not be surprised if they find a fracture and he’s done for the season.