Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

43 minutes ago, Hersh said:

How many times you accidently pulled someone's knee while playing ball? Does not happen. 

It happens.  I’ve chopped down on legs before going for lose balls.  That includes knees.  

Ive actually been scratched on my knee before.  Every so often some guy comes out that didn’t trim his nails recently and leaves people looking like they fought off an animal.  

anyone see either 1 seed losing in this round?  Dallas and Philly both surprised me tying it up, but I can’t talk myself into believing either win two of the next three.  

59 minutes ago, Hersh said:

How many times you accidently pulled someone's knee while playing ball? Does not happen. 

All the time swiping for the ball. I guarantee I’m stronger than Poole to and I’ve never injured anyones knee. 

there’s a play before where ja contested Klays 3. Ja seems to lip after landing. 

i personally think Jas knee got hurt from too much stress. Dude has been balling out and giving max effort out there. His knee might just be too fatigued. 

i also believe it’s the same knee that caused him to miss 22 games this season.  

https://youtu.be/cyJv1kpjZ68

20 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

All the time swiping for the ball. I guarantee I’m stronger than Poole to and I’ve never injured anyones knee. 

there’s a play before where ja contested Klays 3. Ja seems to lip after landing. 

i personally think Jas knee got hurt from too much stress. Dude has been balling out and giving max effort out there. His knee might just be too fatigued. 

i also believe it’s the same knee that caused him to miss 22 games this season.  

https://youtu.be/cyJv1kpjZ68

I'm not saying that caused the injury, just that he intentionally grabbed his knee and was not trying to take the ball. 

11 hours ago, Destino said:

It happens.  I’ve chopped down on legs before going for lose balls.  That includes knees.  

Ive actually been scratched on my knee before.  Every so often some guy comes out that didn’t trim his nails recently and leaves people looking like they fought off an animal.  

anyone see either 1 seed losing in this round?  Dallas and Philly both surprised me tying it up, but I can’t talk myself into believing either win two of the next three.  

You guys must play an odd style of ball.  I've never grabbed somebody's knee or had somebody else grab mine.  I have been scratched up a good bit, including places where you wouldn't expect to get scratched.  Also on the play Ja's foot clearly starts to come off the ground towards the direction Poole is pulling as he's leaning the other way.  Poole clearly pulls the knee hard enough that his foot starts to move.  Not hard to believe that was a contributing factor, especially if he was already having issues.  At some level, he was playing, that play happens, and then he's not playing because of the knee.  Hard to believe that play didn't have any role in the issue.

In terms of the 1 seeds, both lower seeds I think have the best player on the floor (Embiid and Luka).  That's a nice advantage.  And in the case of the Heat, I'm not sure the series would be 2-2 if Embiid played the first two games.  If the stay healthy, I'd be surprised if at least one of them didn't win.

Miami with the classic "Don't you know who I am?" Reminder game beatdown.

Up until this point I really didn't take the Heat seriously as the 1 seed in the East.  Part of me still doesn't.  But they played like it tonight, had to, so credit where credit is due.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

So Grizz admit the mri shows Ja has a bone bruise. Will they apologize to Poole now?

I thought the nanosecond Kung fu death grip caused Ja's knees to disintegrate and it was Morant's healing factor that at least got it back to a bone bruise?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm ready for a Celtics-Warriors finals

*NBA Thread

jumped-getting-jumped.gif

i think Boston would win that. They have length and athleticism on the perimeter that will be effective against the Warriors strength. Also, Without Payton, the Warriors have 3 turnstiles right now in Curry, Klay, and Poole that Boston would attack relentlessly

however since Boston has dominated about 8 straight quarters since I sent my gif, I’m going to cancel the hex now. 

D2D8031C-0599-468E-B300-E92CF324B715.gif.6bb575fe0f638517b1c47e1b8ffda575.gifYou 

• Haha 1