Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

European basketball fans are crazy

i can’t get down with flares, that’s just crazy.  I’m trying to see the game and not die in a fire.  The chants and general energy level is undeniably cool.  

13 hours ago, Destino said:

European basketball fans are crazy

i can’t get down with flares, that’s just crazy.  I’m trying to see the game and not die in a fire.  The chants and general energy level is undeniably cool.  

They do that during boring ass soccer games too.  Not surprised they would do it during much more exciting faster paced basketball games where stuff happens more than one or two times in 90 minutes.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I don't think Doncic thinks he has ever fouled anyone ever in his entire life.

Just like every star NBA player, he never thinks he fouled anyone. He definitely didn’t on that 5th foul though.  That was a horrible call.  He didn’t do anything at all but stand there and get shoved by Crowder.  

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Just like every star NBA player, he never thinks he fouled anyone. He definitely didn’t on that 5th foul though.  That was a horrible call.  He didn’t do anything at all but stand there and get shoved by Crowder.  

I agree, that was a bad call.

He also thought Paul fouled him on the play a few moments before and basically cried about that no call.

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I agree, that was a bad call.

He also thought Paul fouled him on the play a few moments before and basically cried about that no call.

Paul did foul him, but he’s more pissed off than usual because the refs have been letting phoenix bump him on drives all night.  Stars hate that.  I’ve seen a lot of them go nuts over exactly that.  Luka is throwing a tantrum now on the bench.  lol

it’s easy to forget he’s just 23.  He can’t let stuff like that get in his head so much.

Edited by Destino

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Paul did foul him, but he’s more pissed off than usual because the refs have been letting phoenix bump him on drives all night.  Stars hate that.  I’ve seen a lot of them go nuts over exactly that.  Luka is throwing a tantrum now on the bench.  lol

it’s easy to forget he’s just 24.  He can’t let stuff like that get in his head so much.

I disagree it was a foul, Doncic basically dropped the ball in his hands.  When they showed that other angle it was like WTF was Doncic doing?

Refs have missed like 3 calls on loose balls tonight too that should have gone Suns way that went Mavs way.  Not sure why the Suns haven't challenged any of them.  That last one was just as obvious as the one earlier when the Mavs rushed to inbound the ball and hit that 3.

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I disagree it was a foul, Doncic basically dropped the ball in his hands.  When they showed that other angle it was like WTF was Doncic doing?

Refs have missed like 3 calls on loose balls tonight too that should have gone Suns way that went Mavs way.  Not sure why the Suns haven't challenged any of them.  That last one was just as obvious as the one earlier when the Mavs rushed to inbound the ball and hit that 3.

agreed on the bad calls.  They’ve been really bad too, obviously out on the Mavs each time.  

Dallas made what should have been an easy win look harder than it had to.  Not a good sign for them.  I think we’re going to get that Warrior Suns showdown I expected at the start of the post season.  Should be good.  

5 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I like Doncic's game a lot and he is a revolutionary talent, but my god, his ****ing is ****ing annoying to watch. It feels like I'm watching a soccer game with the flopping.

between him and CP3 on the court, you’ve got a steady stream of flopping all game.  It is annoying.  

• Like 1