Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I know a lot of folks here hate the Celtics, but admit the ad nauseum coverage of the Nets if they win this series is the greater evil here right now...

Absolutely right.  I’m certainly no fan of the Celtics, but the Nets are the team I want to see lose the most.  

• Like 2

Love that physical battle on the block between Portus and Vucevic. As Grant said, looked like 90s gameplay.

Chicago desperately need Lavine to regain his all star caliber game if they want to have any chance

Edited by CRobi21

The western 1 v 8 feels much more lopsided than the eastern counterpart.  The Suns are a buzzsaw and the pelicans are just hoping to look good enough for Zion not to immediately demand a trade.  

10 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Define suck?

Draymond.

9 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Grossly overrated 

8 hours ago, Destino said:

And overpaid.  His assist numbers are more a product of Kerr’s offense and who he plays with than any individual ability as a creator.  He can barely dribble. 

Wow. Insanely bad takes. 

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Wow. Insanely bad takes. 

Here’s another. He’s just an outspoken roll player. Doesn’t average double digits in any category and if he somehow talks his way into the hall of fame, they better let Horace Grant in. 

Edited by No Nonsense
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Draymond truthers are a strange breed.

Is john wall a better player in a vacuum. Yes.

Is Draymond green an elite role player. Yes. 

On this team I would rather have Draymond over Wall. 

Westbrook > Wall. 

76ers are easily dispatching the  raptors, but Harden has yet to look like the unstoppable iso scorer the sixers were hoping to get.  He has three made field goals this game.  Three!  He’s going to have to be much better if the 76ers are going to get through the Heat.  Against that Miami defense they’re going to need stars that can beat their own defense consistently.  

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

76ers are easily dispatching the  raptors, but Harden has yet to look like the unstoppable iso scorer the sixers were hoping to get.  He has three made field goals this game.  Three!  He’s going to have to be much better if the 76ers are going to get through the Heat.  Against that Miami defense they’re going to need stars that can beat their own defense consistently.  

I think 76ers have a good chance. Embiid is the the best player on the court by far. 

He should be able to destroy Bam. 

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

Harden has helped, but no way can Philly give him a max extension for how he’s played so far. 

• Like 1