Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This is the Embiid I've been waiting for. Put away the troll part of his personality. Flopping for calls and laughing about it. Go out there and be the monster he's capable of being. No nonsense, strike fear in your opponents.

• Thumb up 1

I hate seeing this nuggets team at half strength while the finals window is so wide open.  There is an enormous amount of inured or absent stars again this season.  

And how is it that Houston isn’t catching any **** for paying an all star 40 million to sit, just so they can tank?  Doesn’t get more blatant than that.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Destino said:

I hate seeing this nuggets team at half strength while the finals window is so wide open.  There is an enormous amount of inured or absent stars again this season.  

And how is it that Houston isn’t catching any **** for paying an all star 40 million to sit, just so they can tank?  Doesn’t get more blatant than that.  

I’m not sure if you are referring to Wall. But I have a good feeling her sucks now. If he played I have strong doubts he changes the Houston’s season. Maintain that trade value. 

It’s a poole party ****es and everyone is invited. Nuggets could have mpj and Murray, they still getting cooked. Warriors are going to destroy Joker defensively and run him out the floor. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m not sure if you are referring to Wall. But I have a good feeling her sucks now. If he played I have strong doubts he changes the Houston’s season. Maintain that trade value. 

Define suck?

Only season he played in Houston he still averaged 20 ppg, and argument can be made his assists only dropped jus under 7 because of playing on a bumb ass rebuilding team that can't hit shots. 

Having said that, I don't believe he could've increased his trade value by playing even at 20/10 a game, the problem has been and continued to be his massive contract in relation to his production.

20/10 doesn't suck, but no one wants to pay max for a pg that can't hit 3s consistently (not even gotten to whether he can play 82 games a season anymore).

Houston is clearly tanking and deserves to get called out for it, @Destino is right on that one.  I hate 76ers now because of "the process", if that's what Houston is shooting for then screw them, too.

38 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Define suck?

Only season he played in Houston he still averaged 20 ppg, and argument can be made his assists only dropped jus under 7 because of playing on a bumb ass rebuilding team that can't hit shots. 

Having said that, I don't believe he could've increased his trade value by playing even at 20/10 a game, the problem has been and continued to be his massive contract in relation to his production.

20/10 doesn't suck, but no one wants to pay max for a pg that can't hit 3s consistently (not even gotten to whether he can play 82 games a season anymore).

Houston is clearly tanking and deserves to get called out for it, @Destino is right on that one.  I hate 76ers now because of "the process", if that's what Houston is shooting for then screw them, too.

Trash. Worse than Westbrook. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1