Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

35 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Karl Malone being shown at HT was bad though. Especially in light of the story coming out about how at 20 he impregnated a 13yo. 

Thought that story was well known.

He probably wasn’t allowed in the stadium because Vanessa Bryant is creeped out by him.  Google that.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Terrible.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33297498/the-nba-75th-anniversary-team-ranked-where-76-basketball-legends-check-our-list

Not a fan of but Larry Byrd outside of the top 5 is a ****ing joke. 

only won 3 titles and didn’t have a long career. I wouldn’t take any of the others out for him. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

It’s impossible to rank that many individual players because the way they were great, and their circumstances, was so different.  It’s easier to pick a top five than rank 6-75.  

I hear you, and would like to see how the ranking was decided so that can be directly examined and criticized. 

Impossible may be too strong a word, so I'd like to see how they did it and if it can be tweeked or needs to be thrown jn the garbage.

@Dr. Do Itch Big post concerning Curry needing to be over KD is true, totally agree, and a case for not even bothering and jus throwing this whole list and process to make it in the trash, but wheres the fun in that?

17 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

BK has awoken from the grave. Taking it to PHI right now.

Think there's only been one "**** Ben Simmons" chant so far...

Only one cause they are getting crushed. If the game turns around, another will happen.

• Haha 1