Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Danny Green is on fire, too. Wow. Never seen anything like this shooting performance... (I realize I don't post in this thread... I was avoiding it due to the frustration with my C's. I paid attention, though. Not the biggest NBA guy, but I like it).

Its rare that a team shooting 57% at halftime is losing at all, let alone losing by 21. The Heat are scoring easily though, if the Spurs go cold the Heat will eat that 20 point lead in a 5 minute stretch.

I predict the lead will be in single digits by the start of the 4th.

Its rare that a team shooting 57% at halftime is losing at all, let alone losing by 21. The Heat are scoring easily though, if the Spurs go cold the Heat will eat that 20 point lead in a 5 minute stretch.

twenty points in five minutes is a lofty expectation... Let alone twenty unanswered...

You are assuming the Heat keep up the three pointers.  Those were what kept them in it.

Tony Parker seriously needs to stop choking away the Spurs offense.  Too often he dribbles their offensive attack down the drain and tries to play hero ball. 

JVG going hard on Mark Jackson. "Were you raised in the city or were you raised in the suburbs?" lol

Goof. F Mark Jackson.  Can't stand that wimp.