Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Somethings brewing

Love what Wall said. He also took a shot at some former teammates. 

Also, if they are trading for Simmons, they have to trade Wall. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Part of me thinks if the Wiz had held on a little longer, they coulda been in on this trade.

its funny cause I was thinking how come the Wiz don’t get in on these trades and gather assets. 

Oladipo to the Rockets for LeVert as well. 

Nets really missed an opportunity to trade Kyrie?  I’m guessing they’ll regret that further down the line.  He’s already had a problem being #2 in the past and with this trade he becomes the clear #3.  

Assuming he ever comes from whatever mountain he’s climbed in his quest for enlightenment.  

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

Nets really missed an opportunity to trade Kyrie?  I’m guessing they’ll regret that further down the line.  He’s already had a problem being #2 in the past and with this trade he becomes the clear #3.  

Assuming he ever comes from whatever mountain he’s climbed in his quest for enlightenment.  

That’s KD’s best friend. If they traded Kyrie, KD would of asked to be traded as well. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That’s KD’s best friend. If they traded Kyrie, KD would of asked to be traded as well. 

Then trade Kyrie to the knicks so the two friends can continue to tell each other how smart they both are, in the same city.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Houston got about the best trade they could’ve asked for. Solid team and a bunch of picks. 

Draft picks will be mostly garbage until the Nets fall apart.  A high caliber star player would have been a better return but I think their hands were tied by Harden demanding to go to specific cities.  (Something that should be considered tampering).   

42 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That’s an absurd starting lineup.  Absent an injury (which is likely with Kyrie) they’re almost guaranteed a championship unless their egos sabotage them.  

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Draft picks will be mostly garbage until the Nets fall apart.  A high caliber star player would have been a better return but I think their hands were tied by Harden demanding to go to specific cities.  (Something that should be considered tampering).   

I think the key to trading a star player for a lot of picks is to simultaneously tank or you need to get back a couple of young players that have star potential. If the Wiz trade Beal now for a ton of picks and tanked at the same time. You'd have high draft picks to look for that next star player and lower  first round picks to build a bench and maybe hit on a late round pick that becomes a great 2nd or 3rd option.