Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

If you don’t like watching Steph you have no joy in your soul.  The man plays ball like every child (and adult that can’t dunk) dreamed he could.  Anyone else makes that layup and I call it a lucky garbage shot.  Steph however makes a living making the absurd his version of normal.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Agreed, play it for international events. I don’t need the national anthem before Minnesota and Dallas play a game in October. 

why is it necessary? Why don’t they also say the pledge of allegiance?

I always took it as a way to remind ourselves to appreciate our country, as flawed as it is and to give thanks that we can live in a society where we can enjoy things like professional sports.   And that thee players can make small fortunes in doing so.

Not that I'm advocating for it, I really don't care either way.  I found it more interesting that they didn't play it for 11 games or so and no one noticed.  That seems to be more telling than anything.  

16 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I always took it as a way to remind ourselves to appreciate our country, as flawed as it is and to give thanks that we can live in a society where we can enjoy things like professional sports.   And that thee players can make small fortunes in doing so.

Not that I'm advocating for it, I really don't care either way.  I found it more interesting that they didn't play it for 11 games or so and no one noticed.  That seems to be more telling than anything.  

there were also no fans too

if there were they would have noticed and taken umbrage in social media

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Chef Curry

It's really annoying and not at all fair that if Minnesota ends up out of the top-3  in the lottery, GS will get another lottery pick AND if GS ends up 10th in league standings they keep their own pick. In the meantime the Wiz have no actual plan to do anything right. I'm jealous of well run organizations. 

Edited by Hersh