Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Will the Warriors ever be at full strength again while they core of Steph, Klay, and Draymond areĀ still good enough to be contenders? Ā Maybe that time has already passed.

Ā 

Depends how quickly Wiseman develops and if they can add some more quality depth. If Klay comes back strong and stays healthy, a big IF, yes they can still contend.Ā 

44 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Ā 

Rockets should suspend Harden without pay. See how long he keeps it up.

Nba doesnā€™t really let teams discipline players like that. Ā The nba should step in and suspend him from the league entirely. Ā Just until everyone is vaccinated... however long that might be. Ā Itā€™s one thing to throw a millionaire tantrum in a normal year, itā€™s another to put everyone at risk because you feel like being an asshole. Ā Make an example.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Nba doesnā€™t really let teams discipline players like that. Ā The nba should step in and suspend him from the league entirely. Ā Just until everyone is vaccinated... however long that might be. Ā Itā€™s one thing to throw a millionaire tantrum in a normal year, itā€™s another to put everyone at risk because you feel like being an asshole. Ā Make an example.

whomever doesĀ it, itā€™s good by me. Dude has to sit. Honestly, how do his current teammates not want to beat his ass?

Edited by Hersh

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Very little of Harden in that video. Ā 10 seconds of him proudly posing with a briefcase while sitting at a table. Ā 30 seconds of sad, empty club footage.

Ā 

It really doesnā€™t feel all that damning to me.

if it was a one-off, sure, but wasnā€™t he doing this a couple weeks ago too?

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

James Wiseman looked a little timid out there. I was expecting him to fight for rebounds but too many times I saw him not even try to box out. First game and he missed preseason due to Covid. I look forward to his progression.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I saw the box score at the end and was surprised he only had 6 rebounds

There are 5 year olds more well behaved than Harden RN.

Ā 

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY BALL. I'M UPSET! WAAAAH!"

Ā 

This type of egotical, me centric, selfish behavior should NOT be tolerated. These athletes should be expected to behave themselves like an adult and not a kid who can't get a toy at Target. "BUT MOTHER, I WANT THIS LEGO SET. I'LL ****ING CRY ABOUT IT. WAAAAH."

Ā 

Grow up, James.

15 hours ago, Destino said:

The league is player driven

Ā 

Silver has no authority.