Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I’m not sure they were cheering that he was hurt.  It got louder when he stood up, which is the universal sign for “he’s not dead!”

100% they cheered him getting hurt. 

Cousins playing with some fire. 

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Who wouldnt lose to a team of literally five all stars? 

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Yes, an allstar team would have beaten the Raptors.  

How many Raptors fans do you think will pretend that this series didn't solely come down to injuries? 

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

They were jeering and waving at him.  This is the same fanbase that routinely broke out into "**** Paul Pierce" chants.  They're a bunch of poutine-eating white trash.  They are some of the league's worst fans.

They are definitely a classless fanbase. Same thing happened with the Blue Jays where they were throwing bottles on the field.

• Like 1

I was happy when the Warriors started this run.....(it still might not be totally over, they can still retool with the Splash brothers), those championships were great for the city of Oakland, especially with the fact that they are headed to a new arena in San Francisco next season.  As an A's fan, I am always walking right past Oracle arena into Oakland Coliseum, and the last handful of seasons the atmosphere outside has been juiced.   However I'm over it now.  I am actually a Sacramento Kings fan, and am over all the new bandwagon Warriors fans and shirts/jerseys in Sacramento.  All the brand new "life long dubs fans" all over the place.  I'll be happy for the city of Toronto if the Raptors can successfully close this series out and hopefully see the Kings continue to build around their young talented core and continue to get better.   

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Cheering when he got hurt. I told you guys. 

America! **** yeah! Coming again to save the mother****ing day yeah!  

As a Wizards fan, I've had more than my share of interaction with Toronto fans online, and it's rarely pleasant.  They're the worst and nothing was more satisfying than sweeping them in 2015.  And I'm not going to lie, they are the reason I can't really root for them.  I hate to see those people happy.  Plus I hate Kyle Lowry.

But I still would prefer to see them beat the Warriors.

• Like 1

Curry is on fire tonight.  Feed him, he's dialed in like he was in game three.

Just now, Hersh said:

If you are Cousins, you cannot let your shot get blocked by a midget (by comparison)

It's hard when you catch the ball that late in the shot clock.  The defender knows when you have to release it.  Even a tiny guy can block a jumper in that situation.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

It's hard when you catch the ball that late in the shot clock.  The defender knows when you have to release it.  Even a tiny guy can block a jumper in that situation.

No, just no. 

• Haha 1