Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Bad foul call on Green.  You don't call a T on a player when you blow the foul call, even if he has a reaction.

Why?  He literally threw the ball and walked away stomping his feet while complaining.  Toddlers behave like that.  That’s not even close to the worst call we’ve seen tonight, and yet no one else soiled their diaper over it.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Why?  He literally threw the ball and walked away stomping his feet while complaining.  Toddlers behave like that.  That’s not even close to the worst call we’ve seen tonight, and yet no one else soiled their diaper over it. 

Agreed.  But you have to give players some room to vent when you blow a call.  And I didn't think that was the worst reaction Green has had.  He didn't get in anyone's face.  He just stormed off.

I wouldn't have T'd Green up for that.  I think the refs did it because of the emotion of the crowd.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

20 FT attempts for the Raptors already. That's a joke.

Raptors are at the rim, warriors are jump shooting.  There have been some bad calls but most of those free throws have been well earned.  

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Raptors are at the rim, warriors are jump shooting.  There have been some bad calls but most of those free throws have been well earned.  

Come on now. Some bad calls can equal 6-8 extra FTs

You take that terrible call on Draymond. Lowery got 3 FTs he shouldn't have gotten. 

Edited by Hersh

18 minutes ago, bearrock said:

How many Raptors fans do you think will pretend that this series didn't solely come down to injuries? 

Bear, there aren't any excuses. One can make the argument that GS gets no titles without KD if Love ad Kyrie are healthy It's not a good argument either way, in their favor or against them. It's basketball.

KD shouldve never been out there

The only way GS wins is if 2 players not named Curry or Thompson each come through with 10 points in the second half. Cousins and Durant effectively gave them that in the first half. Who does it in the second?

Win or lose this series, let's say Kevin Durant leaves, but Cousins and Thompson stay.

A Curry-Thompson-Iggy-Draymond-Cousins core is good enough to win a championship next year.  Especially if you give them a whole season together to figure it out and properly integrate all of their front court pieces.  They woudn't be the juggernaut they've been with Durant.  But I they'd probably be on a short list of three or four championship contenders.  I think they could have beaten this Toronto team in five or six games with that group if Cousins hadn't missed so much time with the leg injury and Thompson hadn't missed a game.