Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Cousins isn't used to the way Golden State passes the ball.  He's a shotmaker and he's got to expect the ball at all times.

Cousins looks out of rhythm now.  Got frozen out of the game flow.  He should have started the second half over Looney.

Hey look!  They called a goaltend on Ibaka!

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You know @Momma There Goes That Man is begging for this comeback to come in here and be like "Who couldn't see this coming? Of course Raptors in 5." ;)

Hey lol I never called the games or said it would be easy just that I thought early on Raptors had this series and Warriors didn’t have the firepower or depth to win

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Real question, how do these guys crash to the ground so often and not end up covered in bruises?  I’d look like i was resisting arrest if I hit the ground 20 times every other day. 

They slide along the floor like a slip and slide due to their sweat.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't know how Bell has been this postseason, but to my eye it looks like he should have been playing more in this series.  Looney and Bogut shouldn't have gotten as many minutes, Bell and Cousins should have played more.

You just saw why he got no mins. Let Ibaka cut. 

12 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Kawhi looks off tonight.

Still trying to figure this out. He looked like he was nearly back last game. Maybe the little green dude inside his head said to slow down a bit, lest the humans get suspicious..

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Norman Powell came up big against the Bucks several times, but he’s been non existent in this series.   

Styles make fights I guess.  Green has played well on both ends of the court, and VanVleet has matched up against Curry bizarrely well and he's stayed out of foul trouble for the most part.  And Toronto's guards have been able to play through their issues and avoid missing time.

They've benefited more from Green's and VanVleet's spot up shooting and D more than they would have from Powell's slashing against this opponent.