Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

It's like he was once an individual but one day went into his kitchen to get some food and was absorbed by the blob of month old leftover mcdoubles and panda express that had mutated in the cold dark recesses of his refrigerator. Now there are like 5-6 entities within this mass blob and it refers to itself as "we"

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I'm not convinced there aren't 4 or 5 people posting under the same account. 

I'd figure as a mod y'all had something for that : )

8 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The Lakers look like some fantasy team that traded their first several picks to grab Lebron and then didn’t pick again until the 5th round.

3rd seed, though.  Cat I made bet with before season started they wouldn't land that high this year already conceding, I'm telling him to wait, let it simmer.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It's like he was once an individual but one day went into his kitchen to get some food and was absorbed by the blob of month old leftover mcdoubles and panda express that had mutated in the cold dark recesses of his refrigerator. Now there are like 5-6 entities within this mass blob and it refers to itself as "we"

c25.gif

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Is it really Jimmys fault for KAT being that weak minded? Not to defend what Jimmy has done, but seriously, I might be a little frustrated with homie as well. Weak.

I wasn't implying that Butler was at fault. I'm simply saying that Minnesota chose their guy and now they need to do whatever is necessary to put him the best spot to succeed. He can't do that looking at Jimmy Butler everyday. KAT is ridiculously talented, but this exposure gonna hang on him.

12 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I wasn't implying that Butler was at fault. I'm simply saying that Minnesota chose their guy and now they need to do whatever is necessary to put him the best spot to succeed. He can't do that looking at Jimmy Butler everyday. KAT is ridiculously talented, but this exposure gonna hang on him.

Ya, I wasn't trying to throw your opinion under the bus.  I just might be the crazy one and want to get rid of KAT instead.  He's not going to stop being a mental midget when he leaves, I wouldn't want him as a star I depend on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Is it really Jimmys fault for KAT being that weak minded? Not to defend what Jimmy has done, but seriously, I might be a little frustrated with homie as well. Weak.

The rumor mill says Butler creeped on KATs girl.  If that’s true, that would certainly be on Jimmy.  It would also explain why things got so bad, so quick.  

I dont see how they can turn down four 1st round picks.  That’s a huge haul and would give them 8 friggin 1st round picks in 4 seasons.  They have to like their chances of getting some young cheap talent with so many chances.  Plus that gives them a ton of assets to trade should someone else demand a trade around the league.  

I think they should have skeptics LaVine though.  He is ballin this year.  I remember saying two seasons ago that all they had to do was keep their three young players and wait... but Thibs wanted Butler.  And now this has happened.  

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

The rumor mill says Butler creeped on KATs girl.  If that’s true, that would certainly be on Jimmy.  It would also explain why things got so bad, so quick.  

Hmm... What you think? 

I'm not sure why Jimmy would do that, there's a difference between directly challenging someones manhood and heart as a player vs disrespecting a relationship of a teammate.  The later sounds like total spite.  If it is true and KAT is just sulking around instead of asserting his dominance as the franchise player knowing Jimmy is leaving , he's more of a mental midget then I thought he was.

If you told me they had a fight and Jimmy won, id believe that.

Edited by Renegade7

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

they got $190mil invested in this man and Butler broke him in one offseason 

they gotta get butler gone like tomorrow, before there is nothing left to salvage of KAT

Okay before we go he's got mental issues, maybe something was wrong with him.  He was having a bad night and that was a point where he felt like he at least needed break.  Maybe he was sick or had a shoulder issue.

Edited by PeterMP

13 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

My question is how does Houston salary match with contracts Minnesota can stomach?

It seems like they'd have to send Gordon.  Gordon and Chriss work.  Gordon is a useful player and Chriss has a team option for next year.  They could also send Nene and not Chriss.  He's got more years on his contract, but seems to have more use to Houston.

There's no way I'd take Knight.

Edited by PeterMP

29 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Jimmy Butler is a ****ing turd.  You guys are making me laugh trying to defend him.

Defend? Nah, I'm just saying KAT is useless, too.

16 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

My question is how does Houston salary match with contracts Minnesota can stomach?

Another reason I don't like this trade, Momma is right, that's a bunch of second round draft picks