Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

You know we're in a twilight zone when Lance Stephenson is the calming presence in a brawl.

Also, I've got to say that I thought it was weak of LeBron to go and comfort CP3 during the spat.  Stand up for your teammates man.

What I don't get is why Carmelo followed Ingram to the Lakers bench (at a safe remove) chirping at him.  He's a **** starter who always weasels out of punishment.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Destino said:

What got into Ingram anyway?  He was big mad, and there didn’t seem to be a real cause for it.  

He lost his head over Harden's style of play lol.  Harden plays **** basketball and he's unbelievably annoying, I 100% get it.  Harden ran into Ingram on that break and threw a hard shoulder into him and the ref had the nerve to call Ingram for the foul because Harden did his pathetic little trademark head flail.  That's what set Ingram off.  And then as Ingram is staring at the ref in disbelief, Harden walked right in front of him.  It's something he does to get under peoples skin.  He invades your personal space when you're pissed off or emotional.  He did it to Ron Artest back in the Lakers vs OKC series when Artest was in a frenzy after posterizing Ibaka and Artest instinctively laid him out with an atomic elbow.  I remember it well because it was one of the most satisfying moments of NBA basketball for me over the last ten years.

Here Ingram shoves Harden and then everything escalated from there.  When he saw a fight had broken out, it was an excuse for him to let off some steam and he rushed in swinging.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

maybe is wasn't melo after all

Assuming that's not doctored, Rondo absolutely intentionally spit in his face.

And then Rondo throws the first punch.  He should be gone for 2 weeks.

Edited by PeterMP

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He lost his head over Harden's style of play lol.  Harden plays **** basketball and he's unbelievably annoying, I 100% get it.  Harden ran into Ingram on that break and threw a hard shoulder into him and the ref had the nerve to call Ingram for the foul because Harden did his pathetic little trademark head flail.  That's what set Ingram off.

That's absolutely a foul on Ingram, and isn't even close.  Ingram is trying to cut his path off to the basket and is not in a legit defensive position when he and Harden collide.  That's an easy call.

Edited by PeterMP
  • Like 1