Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He not going to play. Warriors aren’t stat padders. 

Why does he shot that deep and even deeper sometimes?  Some I see he come down to shot just to see if he can make it, don't tell me you don't see that, too.

Edit:  I'm talking about that player in particular.  Iggy is one my favorite players in NBA, I got no problems with KD, I blame Ernie on that one.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

It still showing but it behind. 51 points on 24 shots. That’s insane. 

The insane thing is it was just Curry's turn.  Ya'll still got KD and Klay who can score 40 in a quarter him damn self.  I don't think you can outscore that, only option best defense you can.  If we played any we aren't pulling starters when we did.

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Like it matters. 

I'm thinking of going anyway.  There's a lot of defensive breakdowns that lead to the 80 point first half, it wasn't just Curry being hot, there were a lot of uncontested shots, especially in the paint.  We still scored 71 without him, we score 122 after pulling our players, too.  I ain't scared of ya'll, fix your transition D or we'll do it again.

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

@Dr. Do Itch Big I see your boy trying to hit disrespectful shots now, don't make me hate you're boy.  He driving the Wizards thread to want to goon him right now.

That's his playing style.  He takes 30 footers on everyone.  Wanting to hold him off the ball and foul him hard on shots was about denying the ball and getting him nervous to shoot.  That's the only way to attempt to guard him when he's shooting through a hula hoop like last night.  It's not personal.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25078074/los-angeles-lakers-respond-angry-luke-walton-first-win-season

After an angry Luke Walton held nothing back on his team's poor defense at the morning team meeting, the Los Angeles Lakers responded to their coach and rode a dominant second quarter to their first victory of the season.

"We could feel his anger," Lance Stephenson told ESPN's Dave McMenamin of Walton's disposition during the morning meeting at the team hotel. "We had to get that W."

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If it makes yall feel any better I relentlessly punish the Warriors with the Wizards on 2k. Relentlessly. 

It makes me feel better lol

lol ya'll need to start a franchise mode with an expansion team. I just built a team in Baltimore and they won NBA championship first year with an expansion roster :rofl89:

3 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The Lakers look like some fantasy team that traded their first several picks to grab Lebron and then didn’t pick again until the 5th round.

I hope their fans understand this is still a rebuilding year and that they're still another offseason away from being able to jump into the top four or so teams in the conference.  The guys around LeBron that they've got now are placeholders and, unless he becomes the center piece of a trade for a legit second star, Ingram is probably the only young guy in that group they'll be worried about keeping.