Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

He seems to have turned the corner. :ols:

Yes, I am wrong again, it happens.  I was right when I said that, but hey, Houston is doing him a mf'n favor and its plain as day.  "Best Team in the NBA" and won't break 100 in an elimination game at home to get to the finals... womp womp.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You guys are hilarious. The Warriors are basically a doormat for 40 years and draft well, manage the team, get a little lucky and build a dynasty and now there is no parody 

This is like the jags winning 3 SBs in 2050

I have no ill will towards the Warriors. They were basically Bullets/Wizards West for many years as you said. But that doesn't mean I have to watch them win another title.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You guys are hilarious. The Warriors are basically a doormat for 40 years and draft well, manage the team, get a little lucky and build a dynasty and now there is no parody 

This is like the jags winning 3 SBs in 2050

I was fine until they got KD.  And yes, there's no parity, who cares why, who cares who steps in, it's f'n retarded.

They slept walk their way through the whole damn series, showed every bad habit you can have, and yet they still win just because they have more offensive talent than everyone else and nobody shoots threes better than them.  This is the math-era of NBA basketball and they're the greatest three point shooting team ever and nobody can beat that math.

There is nothing anyone can do about Golden State until they get old or get broken up or the NBA changes the rules to re-balance the game.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Healthy Boston or LeBron to Philly, maybe.

Lebron to Philly is an issue because Simmons can't shoot (unless he learns this off season).  Lebron is best with a PG that can shoot.

@RonArtest15  Can we change the title of the thread to "2018-2019 NBA Offseason Thread", now?  This has sweep written all over it, why even bother?  To see LeBron get an MVP despite not winning a single game?  How thrilling, can't wait...to see it on ESPN Classic while I do other **** with my life.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

What???

They essentially lost by 10 tonight.  How many points did the GS score because Ryan Anderson was on the floor?  He doesn't see the court if Paul is healthy.

(He shouldn't have seen the floor with Paul hurt.)

Edited by PeterMP