Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Agreed.  We just need a couple of reverse windmill 3 point hammers to make this a gem. :ols:

Capela and the rockets have dominated the paint this game and it’s had a big impact so far. They didn’t need Steve’s 3pt dunks to do it either 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Golden state getting away with a lot of big fouls.  Harden three blatant missed called from behind the three line, and Gordon was absolutely fouled at the rim.  Missed calls happen but they're starting to pile up.

Wow Curry is something 

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

So glad that this game is going to come down to a friggin three point shooting contest.  Seriously, how can you guys like this style of basketball?  All of the good things that Houston has done are going to get wiped out by the damn three pointer.

Theyre getting wiped out because Houston is taking bad shots and not playing well right now 

8 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

So glad that this game is going to come down to a friggin three point shooting contest.  Seriously, how can you guys like this style of basketball?  All of the good things that Houston has done are going to get wiped out by the damn three pointer.

This isn't basketball man. When I watch games these days I'm instantly reminded of NBA Live with my friends and all we did was launch threes all game lol. That's what the NBA is now, a damn video game. 

• Like 1