Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'll watch them, but focused on Caps.

Curry not happy with people dissing LeBron for dragging such a weak team to the finals, saying supporting cast deserves credit.  I passed it on Reddit without going into it, it's on Bleacher Report.  I mean, no, I don't agree, we've seen teams make into the playoffs or even deep without their best player.  That team is in the draft lottery without him.  

It's Manning and the Colts all over again.

Edited by Renegade7

2 hours ago, HoustonSkin said:

Rockets wont have an answer for Lebron, but he won't be enough.

I agree with you guys predicting a sweep in the finals.

:)

Go Rockets!!!  

Lebron would take facing the Rockets 9.9999/10 over facing the Warriors, especially without CP3. If it's the Cavs against the Rockets in the Finals it will be a long series. You can't count out Houston's choking ability.

And since CP3 is out Harden has a built in excuse of team injury so he can ball with no pressure since no one really expects him to beat the Warriors by himself. It's Lebron and the 2015 Finals all over again. I expect Harden will have a great game instead of his usual choking ways but the Warriors will pull it out in the final minutes.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Why on God's green earth did Kerr leave Thompson in after he picked up his second?

Thompson gave him the ****y" Don't worry I got this" head shake and Kerr trusted he wouldn't play like an idiot. Kerr was wrong. 

4 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Draymond is wide open and won't shoot. Gave it to a covered Curry. He has to get more aggressive. The defense doesn't give a **** about him, 

They're doubling Curry/Durant outside by leaving Draymond alone at the three line.  They've been doing it all series.  I don't know why Kerr hasn't adjusted by having Draymond cut to the basket every time they do that.  

This sideline reporter always sounds like she's doing her best radio voice impression.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This is some of the stupidest basketball I've seen all year.  LOL.

Caps game is pretty cool so far, but if Houston has the lead, I may bounce over here more.  So sad seeing the Warriors suck down to ISO one or two pass 3 pt bricks, they are better then that.  Ugh, both of them...

Image result for stop it get some help gif

Rockets are shooting too many threes.  Spacing doesn't really do much for a team if they don't attack the rim when there isn't any defender in the painted area.  Getting the Warriors in more foul trouble early would also pay dividends later.  

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Golden State does not deserve to win this game.  Awful basketball in every phase of the game.  Houston just isn't hitting the shots to make them pay for it.

Pump the brakes, it's still the 1st quarter and its only a 4 lead.  lol

• Like 1