Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Which play was this?

The foul by Bridges at the beginning of the 3rd against George. He got his fingers on the ball. I still don't know why the official called the foul and they didn't overturn it. 

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The foul by Bridges at the beginning of the 3rd against George. He got his fingers on the ball. I still don't know why the official called the foul and they didn't overturn it. 

I missed it coming out of the break.  Phoenix is keeping the foot on the gas.  But I’d give Ayton a touch when they don’t have transition.  No one on LA can check him.  They went to him often early, but have backed away some.

12 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

I wouldn't stand for Paul trash talking me either. He's a ****ing ****. Even flops when cheap shot pushed in the back. Always the victim. 

What kind of man is that...

Paul may flop but he didn't when pushed in the back. If you talked **** to Paul and he torched you, you'd be mad if he said something? Come on now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chew said:

He's one of the most annoying players in a while.  Such a punchable face.

How he's survived this long not getting cheap shotted in retaliation is amazing.  At best, he gets in a pushing and shoving yelling match. 

I think he's genius in the fact that he knows his value relative to the people he's screwing with. He's going home, so if he can otherwise injure or get somebody more valuable punished in the next series, probably seems worth it.

Having said that, Frank Kaminsky was trending for being inches from Beverley and having zero interest in having CP3's back.  lol

10 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Jrue Holiday had a hell of game.  He set the pace and got everyone involved.  As Miller said, he played so much freer tonight.

Barkley after the game asked him how come he doesn't play like that all the time.

I'm thinking that Young/Giannis both miss the next game and Game 7 is a battle for the ages.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Barkley after the game asked him how come he doesn't play like that all the time.

I'm thinking that Young/Giannis both miss the next game and Game 7 is a battle for the ages.

If Milwaukee comes out like they did last night, there won’t be a game 7.  That was an outstanding team game with very few poor possessions.

• Like 1