Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

They already have Rose. Not sure how that works.

Plus the Knicks love Porzingis.

Minnesota makes more sense. Lavine and Rubio should do it.

That too. Basically, it is/isn't like work until it is/isn't like work

Totally forgot they traded for Rose. 

He's have to want to go and sign longterm for Minneosta befor they trade.

Rumors have been that he wanted to go to LA or NY eventually.

I would be stunned if he isn't a laker by this time next year. Either they trade Deangelo, Randle and a bunch of picks for him or just sign him outright and then trade Deangelo for other pieces

And that makes more sense for OKC than Levine and Rubio.

I wouldn't trade Porzingus either so I dont think the Knicks have the firepower without him. They'd need him to pair with Russ longterm

It would be funnier if blood started welling up and eventually pouring from Lebrons eyes after every shot.

Or he somehow got free, drove the lane, and a bunch of whispers start and Curry dematerializes, running through him and taking the ball and his heart, and lobbing both to Durant, who dunks with both hands...

• Like 2

45]

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account@WojVerticalNBA

Miami's getting its final sit-down with free agent Dwyane Wade, league sources tell @TheVertical: Meeting set with owner Micky Arison today.

I don't want him to go, but I also want him to get what he deserves. Very mixed feelings these last few days.

This is the part of Pat Riley that I have never really liked. All those horrible losses to the Bulls and Knicks and Pistons and 3 is the one to single handedly get us something we spent a decade chasing, and you basically box him into a corner, faced with basketball exile and getting his money, or playing there for less than he's.

Its smart business, but sometimes you have to do what's right, and put your pettiness aside.

Wade probably wants to be rewarded for all the money he left on the table to build a better team.

Miami doesn't want to kill their cap for an over the hill player.

Over the hill? He was effective as ever last season, and played nearly every game. Edited by Mr. Sinister

Wade was awesome last year. I think Miami just needs to bite the bullet and pay him, if for no other reason than to cement that "Heat Family" thing they push so hard for the future. There are no game-changing free agents on the horizon for them.

I mean, they sell this "We take care of our own" thing so hard. And that dies if Wade walks away angry.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1

Miami needs to pay Wade what they owe him.

Best player in that franchise's history and he left a lot of money on the table.

Arison should override Riley here, even if Riley gets pissy about it. Its Riley's fault for chasing this pipe dream, and Wade is the reason why they won those rings.

Maybe not this year but two year from now that 20 mil cap number will be hard to swallow.

So be it. He deserves it, and always deferred to whoever else came through here. He is the franchise, and Riles didn't win jack in Miami until he got here.

This team isn't winning a title anytime soon. No one besides GS and maybe Cleveland is for the next 2 years at least.

At this point, its about finally rewarding the man that climbed on top of what Riles Zo, and Mick built and made their vision become reality.

Gotta do it. I don't want to see him finish his career anywhere else.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

based on what I saw Westbrook actually did Durant a favor and enabled Durant to do the right thing and leave given that Westbrook showed he had no intention of staying himself.. I'm sure Durant and Westbrook are still on close terms even if the ride was frustrating and tough at certain junctures

Yay, now we get another round of narcissistic jersey burning and filming.

Well I can maybe understand it now.  Imagine going into a season thinking "finals here we come!" and then in a two weak span realizing that yours is a lottery team.  A fall that sudden is sure to generate emotional outbursts. 

He will stay in Miami. And he should. Like Sinister said...kinda sad but they aren't winning a title the next two years. Take care of that guy, resolve the Bosh situation and then in a couple years you'll still have Whiteside with Winslow and the other guy coming into their own and likely metric tons of cap space once Wade and Bosh are clear